[1.3] 50K+ DPS Cyclone with 5L (Atziri Viable)

Build Highlights
Incredibly fun and fast playstyle
All content except Uber Atziri
Incredible clear speed
Insane leveling speed with easy progression
High but not extremely high dps
528% Increased Physical Damage (50K DPS easily)
173% Increased Life
Onslaught! Up to 90% of the time.
Mana Based. Yes it's mana based, and it works fantastic!

PlayStyle
Incredibly fast playstyle due to 55% increased movement speed as base. Also the insane range you get on your Cyclone means you can mash entire packs with one pass. You keep on trucking to the next pack and mash them. Rinse repeat. Under 3 Minute Gorge Runs as a melee character!
Onslaught! This character has two ways to gain onslaught and you pretty much have it running full time. 20% Extra move and attack speed!

Passive Tree's
Spoiler
Current Tree

Final Tree (Level 90)

Level 80 Tree

Level 60 Tree

Level 40 Tree

Bandit Rewards
Spoiler
Normal - Oak
Cruel - Oak
Merciless - Point

DPS
Spoiler

(Screens to come)
Two Different 5L Cyclones
Large AOE Cyclone for Clearing with a radius of around 21.
Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Increased AOE - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical
DPS = 35K Without Charges or Atziri Flask
DPS Boosted = 45K With Charges and Atziri Flask
Onslaught Adds additional DPS most of the time.

Small AOE Boss Killer Cyclone
Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical - Added Fire
DPS = 45K Without Charges or Atziri Flask
DPS Boosted = 55K With Charges and Atziri Flask

Defence
Spoiler
Over 5K Life is easy to achieve with 170% Increased life.
Around 40% Phys Damage Reduction from armor + Endurance Charges
Around 35% Chance to Evade Attacks
Auto Endurance Charges from Daresso's Defiance
CWDT Immortal Call for Reflect Immunity

Build Cost
Spoiler
This is a medium cost build, around 10-15 exalted. Many people this far into the league like me can scratch together 10-15 Exalt, but can't manage 25-30 Exalt for a 6L chest or weapon build. If you have 15 exalt I can't think of more fun way to spend it.

Atziri Disfavour = 9-11 Exalt
5L Daresso's Defiance = 2-3 Exalt
Other Gear = 2-3 Exalt
Daresso's Salute = 4 Exalt

Gear and Gear Progression
Spoiler
Weapons
Spoiler
I Started with Face Breakers, then Reapers Pursuit, then Kaom's Primacy(Can use for end game as cheap varient) then finally Atziri's Disfavour.

Chest
Spoiler
Simple Progression of Chest's, till you can wear your 5L Daresso's. We run Daresso's for the Onslaught, this add's a lot to your clear speed, both through the movement and the attack speed boost it gives you.

Helm
Spoiler
Wear Goldrim all the way until you can wear Devoto's Devotion.

Boots and Gloves
Spoiler

Slither Pinch until you can get good armor + Mana Leech rare gloves. High life + resist boots.

Jewellery
Spoiler
Daresso's Salute is purely a nice to have. But it adds +2 Melee range, this is the primary reason for having this, as the damage and movement speed are only on full life. Though you are on full life for 90% of the time as you hit mobs at such a huge distance with your cyclone most things never hit you.

Will it Atziri?
Spoiler
Yes, video to follow once I hit level 87

Mapping
Spoiler
This build can do all maps, the only mods that will trouble you are no life/50% life and mana regen maps. All other mods are perfectly fine.
For Physical Reflect swap Concentrated Effect for Physical to Lightning and Swap Melee Physical to Added fire on your large AOE attack. You will be able to withstand the small phys reflect damage.
(Video's Soon)

Why Mana? Why not Blood Magic?
Spoiler
I can't afford a 6L Chest, so to maximize the damage output, I use the extra gem socket for added fire/melee physical. This means I can do as much damage as a 6L Blood Magic build but only using a 5L. I have 4% mana leech on my gear and 300 Unreserved Mana. I can easily keep my Cyclone running fulltime without any interruptions, even against a single target. The Mana nodes cost you a total of 7 Extra nodes for around 20% more DPS, no other 7 nodes can boost DPS as much as this.

***Current Info***
Character is Currently Level 84, I am doing 38K DPS on my single target without Flask's and Charges or Onslaught. I also do not have a 20% Quality Faster Attacks, Herald of Ash or Added Fire, having these as 20% will make a huge difference to DPS.
Currently have 4.5K Life. Have more life nodes to take.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Mar 1, 2015, 9:58:23 PM
bump. interesting build
What kind of belt do you recommend
Bump, worth a read. Well done
Using this in Beta with a few tree changes works great!
BEST GAME EVER
Can you give us your gem links please! doesn't show most of your links on the gear you showed.
any update on the build or Atziri runs?

I have been following the build for a while and I really like it!
Last time I checked faster attacks is only tool tips dps increase it actually doesn't offer any real dmg buff as easy spin is based on movement/movement speed

It starts to spin where u are and ends where ur curser clicked. So if ur cursor is just on top of u. U do an instant spin and can do it again right away.
"
bosis1 wrote:
Last time I checked faster attacks is only tool tips dps increase it actually doesn't offer any real dmg buff as easy spin is based on movement/movement speed

It starts to spin where u are and ends where ur curser clicked. So if ur cursor is just on top of u. U do an instant spin and can do it again right away.

This is not entirely true. Faster attacks does add quite a bit of dps. As does having a lot of move speed. However the best setup for dps is to have both fast attacks and high move speed, because spin is based on both. The advantage of FA is that it's safer to use.

There also really isn't any other support you can use. WED is nice, but in endgame enemy resists are really high. Phys to light is bad as it makes your leech a lot lower.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Will this build get an update for 2.0 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info