coral or iron

hi i am new to race can someone help me with what i should buy at level one when i mule on my duelist to get cleave for mi witch to so elecleave i am supposed to buy iron ring but i die alot so i was wondering if i should buy coral ring instead any help is and will be appreciated thx for the feedback guys sry if mi english is bad i am not american born cya
maybe you should ask one of the more experienced races for help

"
fucking piece of shit welfare servers, what the fucking shit. the desync was fucking surreal, motherfucking welfare servers

"
mule, no iron rings, get back on main, one iron ring. lvl to 2 before mudflats, back to vendor, no iron rings. go to ledge, back to vendor no iron rings... not enough superior weapons to even make one whetstone. got like 4 alcs, alced two weapons with NO dmg rolls. no woodsplitter at vendor. fucking rip progression...
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

"
fucking piece of shit welfare servers, what the fucking shit. the desync was fucking surreal, motherfucking welfare servers

"
mule, no iron rings, get back on main, one iron ring. lvl to 2 before mudflats, back to vendor, no iron rings. go to ledge, back to vendor no iron rings... not enough superior weapons to even make one whetstone. got like 4 alcs, alced two weapons with NO dmg rolls. no woodsplitter at vendor. fucking rip progression...

kyouzouodouno would have 500 solodemis if he didnt play same class as 10latencymannn
hey jani hows it goin
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
hey jani hows it goin

still paralon 609 kinda bored of d3
I buy Paua rings so I don't go oom.
You should save your scrolls for movement boots. You should also return to town after every level up to re-check the vendors.
IGN: KoTao
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

"

"

i started checking the results threads just so i can read his posts, must have missed the welfare one cause that shit is HILARIOUS...

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
this is now a shoutout thread
shoutouts to nessa for never selling a jade ammy after i killed brutus
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info