I am unable to find option to have a health bar on top of my characters head.

My party members and my minions and even my Raging skulls have health bars but unfortunately I am left having to swing my head to the bottom left of my screen every half a second to make sure I am not on the edge of death.
My friends notice I am dying before I even do.
I notice them dying before they do.
It is the single one thing I find is complete bullshit in this game.
Surely if the developers wont put in place this simple quality of life option some modder has ? Can someone direct me where I can get something like this ?
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 10:23:59 AM
"
Smoopy wrote:
My party members and my minions and even my Raging skulls have health bars but unfortunately I am left having to swing my head to the bottom left of my screen every half a second to make sure I am not on the edge of death.
My friends notice I am dying before I even do.
I notice them dying before they do.
It is the single one thing I find is complete bullshit in this game.
Surely if the developers wont put in place this simple quality of life option some modder has ? Can someone direct me where I can get something like this ?

There is no "modding" in PoE because it is against the Terms of Service to do any modifications to the game client or game files.

As for the request for adding health bars, you should do so in the Suggestions or Feedback forums, not the Support forum. This is the forum for people who have account issues or technical issues with running the game.
This is a technical issue to me. I am not able to see my health bar that everyone else can see.

So if everyone except me can see my health bar it is definitely a technical issue.

thanks for you input though.
Actualy, go read the Q&A that was done the other day, chris did mention the personal health bar above your head in there.
And really, i doubt it would make much diffrence, to much crap going on onscreen to see a tiny floating bar particularly as a summoner.

And it's not a technical issue, it was never implimented that you see your own health bar....a technical issue would be that it was supposed to be there but you can get it to show.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 27, 2015, 3:13:21 AM
Like I said to the above poster, that is your opinion and I am happy for you to express it. If everyone except myself can see this bar it is a technical issue.
And again, This is not a technical issue, there is not a fault with how it is working currently.
There is nothing you can do to fix it, there is nothing GGG can do to fix it.
It's a non existant feature that YOU feel needs to be there and that is a sugestion not a problem with the game that can be fixed here and now with an easy fix.

It's not a matter of opinion, thats just how it is.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 27, 2015, 3:51:09 AM
Thanks for the bump.
Unfortunately, as the others have pointed out, it isn't currently possible to have a health/mana bar above your own head. This was mentioned in the recent Q&A post as something that might be looked into in the future, however.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info