Community Showcase #6

"
Vasault wrote:
poor korean gamer, seriously, that was sad :( please chris wilson, you should seriously fix the rng of six link

And on the 8th day Christ Wilson thought, "Hey, maybe we should add other options for crafting and fusing as studies have shown that most people are risk-averse even when facing favorable odds." And so the Forsaken Masters were released and among them was Vorici, who has no face.
Last edited by therestless on Feb 26, 2015, 8:10:55 PM
^ holy shit that avatar is awesome :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I can now read the Bex posts in Bex's voice
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Thejunior wrote:
It only takes 1 fusing... that was sick. I've tried to watch this guy's stream but honestly. He swears just to swear, a lot, and i'ts impossible to enjoy his stream. There is no context he just swears all the time.

RIP KG
/willywonka prayer

^ This.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
ive been playing since closed beta, still no self 6L
Are you guys f*cking kidding me?

A mate just 6l'd his queen of the forest in 25 fuses. Today's news post is the dreaded 6l in 1 fuse...

And I've spent the past 2 days sitting here spending 26k scraps and 1.3k fuses on my shavs...

(That's the equivalent of almost 3k fuses without quality btw... chris did confirm 20% ql more than doubles the chance.)
Fucking 400 fuses, boo hoo. I'm at 3767 self found fuses with no six link. Give me your pity.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Pah, 400 fusings and no 6L? What a surprise, I managed to exceed that number multiple times when trying to 5L. Of course I also never was blessed by a random 6L, would be to easy right?
Socketing and fusing made me hate high variance events (which is odd, because I have no problem with random drops).
The "Well connected"-achievement will be there forever uncompleted, just to rub salt into the wound.

"
Thejunior wrote:
It only takes 1 fusing... that was sick. I've tried to watch this guy's stream but honestly. He swears just to swear, a lot, and i'ts impossible to enjoy his stream. There is no context he just swears all the time.

RIP KG
/willywonka prayer

Yeah, had the same issue. I have no problems with swearing, but just for the sake of it it's pointless and annoying. Gratz on the 6L though.
Is it just me or does Blagojem's King Kaom piece look like Vin Diesel?

Also, it looks like oldschool Magic the Gathering cards (Homelands or earlier), which is awesome.
Either age is finally catching up with me or KG actually 6Ls and keep going MORE THAN ONCE in his unstable state. Am I the only one seeing this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info