Crit Spectral Throw Eva, acrobatics. A noob theorycrafting

I've been theorycrafting a lot in these days. I'd like to prepare myself for the new league and act 4 but i never played a build i've created.

The idea was born from the Bino's Kitchen Knife unique dagger. It seems cheap enough for a crit dagger and can be quite solid to end game content (also leaving space in the future for a better rare dagger).

At first i was thinking about buffing the dot damage from poison to get the most out of it but the result was a build severely lacking in defences.

After a dozen of different tries i came up with this 105 points tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXk2SI_bTfo19veY-z1FH_94k_edU1CMFtc96shkyAZsm6NZh63pTOkJLeN2oMHG5fIwL7LA2PW1sYqydqmyMY0PjhH3jLOGsZrk-2HZHBvLhFr8Pq2HiJpVVS8DjS1fxs2-eykrDOpu1UzV3B4cTnKTYvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTP4K8kU64aZXTeP-j6c0wJz2_LVI8-oqC3BS1op_KzB8_rp9dRqP9tr7CRmKEH8MfYLH-ehBh7c-xp7veud0jb_uDqOK

Do you think that this tree can be better?
Could it ever run AA?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
Hi im not quite sure what your going for elemental or phys/crit mathil has good guides on both, the ele crit is in the shadow section ranger in ranger:D. This is the kind of tree i was running before abyssus stopped working with spec throw I had 42000 dps on a 6l with a 350 dps ambusher, abyssus and maligros. I figure i would have about 30000 dps with rats nest which is the go to helmet now. I respecced to lightning strike have over 200000 dps but miss spec throw. This is my current tree Good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info