A first skill tree, need some opinions.

I started out having no clue about this game, regretted a lot of changes and now i came out with this current lvl 71 build of a Two-Sword Duelist in merciless difficulty:

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HcqQmSu9gYTZ1fjEuL02R35lTb6nYEFXlwvBEdVjcEMxv9VTuzgbsHMhYECgOd1D5-SxTiq2QSmleA2-igHcqW618jIJcmxsRmeAqAdttDWS2L2mV03j_o--vPTGRQo11jGeSshuqoLkkBGKrzboWK9GaYTvG8hhIRpV4e-p-ojt0iGezacwAedqHvIvajuRzlcNXz8aPuRRm1gx-3_jW6_dDZAKfuB2f55XEuGi6g==

I aim to Use:
Dual Strike + Get Endurance Charge Melee Stun + Get Live on Hit + Splash Damage
Cast When Stunned + Discharge + Pierce Fire Resistance, Pierce Cold Resistance
Riposte + Splash Damage + Increased Melee Damage + Culling Strike
Vengeance + Increased Melee Damage + Culling Strike + Increased Criticals
Leap Slam (for mobility)

Herald of Ice
Blood magic
Elemental Resistance Aura
Iron Reflexes (Keystone)
Grace

Future Plans:
Regretting Elemental Resistances by replacing them via Gear
+ Skill Savagery (+ 1 Frenzy Charge)
+ Skill Weapon Cold Damage 2x + Ice Bite (+50% Weapon Cold Damage)

With all 6 Endurance Charges i have i get 78% Physical Damage Reduction, the gear and the elemental Aura give me 44% Chaos Resistance and Full Elemental Resistance. I don't make much Damage (4100 Dps) but it seems to be ok until now.

Any suggestions ?
you can reorganize your tree.

firstly, i would resign the 3x 6% phys dmg in scion start area. regret them and take three %phys nodes in mara zone. you can get 40% increase phys dmg isnted of 18%

additionally you can move one point to str node under a Blade of Cunning node, then remove 1 str and 1 dex node in the right, you will get and extra point to you for life or more dmg.

additionally, think if you really need the mana nodes. i dont think so if you are using a BM gem.

-----

like this
Last edited by kiernoz on Feb 26, 2015, 9:09:48 AM
Thanks for the clues!
Yesterday i started to regret the points you've mentioned and it was worth the effort. Still, i had my first duel against an Ice-Witch and lost with epicness. the Ice-Witch was Lvl 52 and my lvl71 Duelist didn't manage to keep his feet in his shoes for more than 3 seconds. It was funny, but awkward. Seems my build is only good for mob-smashing. But hey, it's only a computer game :)

I hope my Char get's a little stronger when i get the gear that i'm searching.

Have a nice day,
Torgun.
cold dmg pvp builds are for eazymod newbs :)
Set sail for epic fail
Looks great cant wait to see you in Detroit next winter!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info