Which nodes grant "more"

So, I'm a total noob. Just started playing 2 weeks ago. Go easy on me.

I am curious. Which passive nodes grant "more X" as opposed to "increased X?". Judging by the mechanics, " more" should be much more valuable. Thus far, the only nodes I have spotted are:
15% more Energy Shield located behind Chaos Inoculation
Point Blank with more projectile damage

Any others?

What else in the game grants more? I know dual wield does. Are there any auras or support gems? Is more an affix often found on unique items?
It's a pretty rare thing.

Only other passive node is Pain Attunement.

Melee Physical Damage, Melee Damage on Full Life, Multistrike, Spell Echo and Concentrated Effect are the obvious examples of support gems. There might be others, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

No auras do.

It occasionally pops up on uniques (Facebreaker, Chin Sol).

However, a lot of mechanics multiply damage but don't explicitly use "more". Resistance penetration, curses, % added damage, crit, and so forth are all damage multipliers.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
It's pretty rare to see "more", I scanned the wiki, and I think I got them all.

Passives: Infused Shield, Pain Attunement, Point Blank

Gems: Concentrated Effect, Righteous Fire, Point Blank

Uniques: Chin Sol, Facebreaker

Mechanics: Dual Wielding

FYI, the Point Blank support gem grants the passive keystone and does not stack with it.
Last edited by ionface on Feb 25, 2015, 9:15:28 PM
Sounds like I need to take a closer look at skill gems. You have pointed me in the right direction. Thanks guys.
"
ionface wrote:
It's pretty rare to see "more", I scanned the wiki, and I think I got them all.

Passives: Infused Shield, Pain Attunement, Point Blank

Gems: Concentrated Effect, Righteous Fire, Point Blank

Uniques: Chin Sol, Facebreaker

Mechanics: Dual Wielding

FYI, the Point Blank support gem grants the passive keystone and does not stack with it.

At least one more I can remember
Oblivious
Lots of stuff does "more" even though it doesn't state it. A ring with 8-10 physical damage is a "more" physical damage.
"
viperesque wrote:

No auras do.

Determination, though nobody really uses it any more.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Burn damage works as a more multipler so to speak chance to ignite nodes are more multiplers.
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

No auras do.

Determination, though nobody really uses it any more.
Huh. I used to use it a ton and I still didn't know that. I always just assumed it was increased. Thanks for the catch!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
In addition to Pain Attunement, three wand nodes can be seen as more damage: Tempest Blast, Wand Cold Damage and Wand Fire Damage.

(well, not exactly, but they add *a lot* of damage)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 26, 2015, 7:06:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info