No idea how much this is worth-Only one like it

As the title says, I'm unsure as to what the value of these boots are, as there's only one other pair of boots for sale on Torment, but they are corrupted rainbow strides and dont have movement speed. Any help would be nice :) (also I found these while mapping at one point)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Feb 25, 2015, 4:56:29 PM
you got tri t1 resi boots as a drop with t2 life ? with higher life and without mana those could be mirrorworthy now i would set 10ex starting auction and see how much ppl are willing to pay
the base item is really shitty
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Feb 25, 2015, 5:09:48 PM
its t1 life 80-89 is tier 1
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Feb 25, 2015, 5:10:12 PM
lovely, lovely boots. Honestly id eternal exalt for 25%+ ms and never sell them. Actual sale price? god knows mate, I wouldnt let them go for less than like 15-20 tbh, well, I just wouldnt let them go full stop.
hard to tell... somebody should pay 15... but normally the people are already looking for ms... so maybe it will be hard to find a customer
I would not sell.

If forced to name a price I'd ask 50-70++ ex range
Personally, I wouldn't use boots without 30% Movement. 25% at an absolutely minimum. Anything less than that, I'd rather give up a few resists and a bit of life to get the speed. Once you have a character that can kill quickly, movement speed basically equates to clear speed. 30% movement speed would add 17% faster clear speed to a well equipped character.

So I have no idea who would pay 15 EX for those, but that person would have to be fairly ignorant on what you could actually get for the same 15 EX in 30% movement boots. You'd still get high tri res with high life. GL though :)
Last edited by VixTrader on Feb 25, 2015, 11:40:43 PM
strong EB boots u got there, 50+Ex worth with 5 stats if u hit the t1 movment prolly at 80-100ex range.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

I value movement more
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
strong EB boots u got there, 50+Ex worth with 5 stats if u hit the t1 movment prolly at 80-100ex range.

yeah you've to find somebody who is willing to invest that amount, which aren't a lot of people
in the current state without ms, not a lot of people will buy them... and if somebody want to finish them, he has strong arguments on his side

I sold some gg boots, but it took almost half a year :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info