Season 2 Open (high-level) PVP Feedback

"
HegemonyTV wrote:
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
I want to ask (Hege ask this on twitch)HLD community. Were is ur posts? Why only 3 people post here Feedback? Do u lake balance on HLD? Or after HLD season u come to forum and cry about how bad is balanced pvp? Or may be u dont trust GGG and alphateam? Or may be u defend ur builds by silence?

what? i post feedback, in fact i was one of the first people to post in this thread. the HLD community doesn't watch my stream. few LLDers watch. Lot of ppl come in to QQ or talk crap. The other's are just loyal viewers or fans.

Lets look at a couple of things.
The PoE community are filled with elitists.
This game has a plethora amount of variables, mechanics, theorycrafted builds, items, gems etc.

A lot of the community do not support pvp. In fact, they take their time out of their day to hate it. Maybe people who post get caught in the crossfires. Maybe people don't want to post their opinions unless they are absolutely sure, or have a lot of experience on it.

The community tends to shit on people who are just new to the scene, or are unsure and don't want to look like a noob or get smashed by the people that do know.

I think this discourages a lot of people from posting feedback about HLD in general.
Maybe lead your feedback with your experience in HLD, then with your arguments.
Provide proof! (devs love to watch the video proof).
And lastly, as a community we can do our part as a community to be more constructive!

Thats my 2 cents.

" A lot of the community do not support pvp. In fact, they take their time out of their day to hate it. "
Thought this was hilarious and very true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info