lol'd at people finally realizing molten shell is op

"
A222 wrote:
"
For HLD you dont need a highlevel molten shell nor +1/+3 items to more or less oneshot 8,000hp+

Yeah, I was referring to what you said about "Yeah but its fun how some LLDers called me and Mulla out when we said Molten shell was op a year ago". Back then it really wasn't OP in LLD, only recently as the meta shifts.

It's not fair to say "you're only now realizing how OP molten is" when the situations that cause it to be op, which is a meta revolving melee, haven't been prevalent in the past.

I guess, but it's just ironic how actually some LLDers have sent some quite anrgy messages to me ingame when I from time to time called out molten shell. Well, jokes on you(Not a222) now
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Its not a problem Tommy , add 1 more year for realizing horrible sinergy of Penetration and Elem Eq, +1 year for forum wars and may be in 2+ we got balance in this))
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
for 1000+ , molten shell only work with block/Armour (high) builds and its only useful against melee builds who concentrates on physical damage

any elemental builds will face no problem either its melee,ranger,caster

in other hand molten shell with good/ 300%+ spell damage/ elemental damage/ fire damage easily to get as caster,

can deal from 8.5k to 16k if crit can be 40k with 4 link (choice) and considering using Fire pen 35% dealing direct damage of 3k - 5.6k to your life pool no matter what fire res you have.

and normal ( 1.95k to 5.6k)

so total damage in one hit of molten shell (link is molten shell + Fire Pen & 300% increased dmg) = 5k vs your life pool
Max damage 3 links only can be ( Molten shell + Fire pen + concentrated effect & 300%) = 11k vs your life pool !! which sure will 1 shoot

this calculation without considering crit, neither shock status XD

my calculations are in minimum possibilities the damage can be much much higher than this

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 2, 2015, 2:38:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info