Leech and Reflect

So, I have trouble getting my head around the interaction of leech and reflect, as the thread title might hint at. Might be the University Examinations, who knows.

So, without further ado, an example:

Let's assume I play a character with 20 LGoH and 5% LL, wearing crown of thorns and a shield that reflects damage, and I'm attacking a mob with phys reflect for 100 physical damage while both me and it are afflicted by Punishment.
How much life do I actually gain back, assuming I hit and not crit?
I seem to remember that reflected damage can also trigger LGoH, but what about reflected reflected damage?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
1. Reflect never triggers Reflect.
2. Reflected Damage does not trigger any on-Hit modifier.

You hit for 100 Physical Damage. 5% is Leeched, plus a flat 20 Life is Gained. 5+25 = 25 Life recovered (of which 5 is over-time).
Thank you.
It appears I could have found that Info in the thread to punishment by now, but I didn't look because it didn't stand there ... 2 months ago. <.<
Yeah. :P
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info