0.9.3d Patch Notes

Wow that was fast on that edge scrolling change, that was only mentioned last night!
Kiwi Exile
I bet he went for 4 sunglasses but it wouldn't hold :P
"
faerwin wrote:
I bet he went for 4 sunglasses but it wouldn't hold :P

We have to wait until 0.9.4d to find out ;)
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
I would have increased life per str instead of melee damage per str. It would have been more useful for other classes. But why not...
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:
I would have increased life per str instead of melee damage per str. It would have been more useful for other classes. But why not...

I think they wanted to make it more useful to melee classes.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3d

• Rebalanced the flask charge ratios on vials so that they aren't so crazily overpowered.

Dam that was the only thing allowing me to cast more than 5 novas in a row lol.

Other than that great work again
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Chris wrote:
[li]Rebalanced the flask charge ratios on vials so that they aren't so crazily overpowered.[/li]

Especially this update is great !!
Not any trouble i have regarding lacking mana as a merauder btw.

But lately i've something in my mind about axe class weapons have not any special basic bonuses, unlike maces, and swords have their own. Such as, stun duration - hit accuracy wheras axes have none so far.

Axe classes could have a bleeding bonus by a small percentage i thought. Devs have any plans about this on next patch ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 16, 2011, 11:33:01 AM
"
BrecMadak wrote:
But lately i've something in my mind about axe class weapons have not any special basic bonuses, unlike maces, and swords have their own. Such as, stun duration - hit accuracy wheras axes have none so far.
Axes have extra damage, I believe.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Axes have extra damage, I believe.

You alpha testers playing with enabled cheat codes and what are you saying have no sense in reality ^^ Hope to see your WhiteBoy legit account in top 10 HC ladder!
Mirror of Kalandra?
guys u need to go back to 9.2 drop rates,some orbs need to be a lot more common and rare should drop a lot less. Crafting ur own weapon or armor with orbs you found is way more fun than identifying endless amounts of rares/magic items.
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Nov 16, 2011, 2:59:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info