26Linked MaxZooDisco Scold Bridle Templar Low Buttons

Last edited by Tommyvv on Feb 22, 2015, 1:12:53 PM
"
FadeXF wrote:
Can you kill uber Atziri?

I am lvl65 atm

sent me a tp, and I could try!
looks interesting, but how about instead of 2 cwdt's go for 1 cwdt/4l arc+curseonhit+xx+xx with dual-curse ring(or from the tree)?

This might be the case of too many minions.
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
looks interesting, but how about instead of 2 cwdt's go for 1 cwdt/4l arc+curseonhit+xx+xx with dual-curse ring(or from the tree)?

This might be the case of too many minions.

that sounds great yes
not yet have a 100%fixed gem plan yet, was considering to remove SrS-cwdt for a 4e skeleton-cwdt

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger_gem
1.2.2 We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Can you link cwdt-trigger to curse-on-hit-trigger?
I see some crazy Reckoning-curse on hit combo in other topics, not sure if that works
e/ not have a curse on hit gem to test it myself
considered Harald of thunder, just to get curses
but my minions not do shock or benefit from HoT
and a curse aimed on my self (cwdt-curse, scold bridle) is not effective
would be very nice to get 1or2 curse running, at a ezz and effective way
Last edited by Tommyvv on Feb 21, 2015, 8:57:40 AM
Well, i have been playing mostly as a summoner for the last 6months and imo:

-HoT is a total waste for summoner, arc for cursing seems to be the best way, arc+CoH+curse1+curse2 or chain for more hits..or if yuo wanna use only 1 curse, even manual casting is good (Enfeeble is the best).

-level 20/20 Zombies+minion life+all minion-nodes from the tree+ purity of elements keeps them alive up to 76 maps, without any summoner uniques.
Add clever use of Enfeeble/HP-pots mostly gets me trough the worst blue/rarepacks without losing all of them.

-i think curse on hit doesn't work with CwDT(not 100% sure)

Overall i like your idea, but like i said before, right now you have too many minions, instead try to boost them while having less..

e: 1 thing that might be useful is conversion trap, that skill is probably little underused, but it has all the good things in it:
throw one in bluepack, some of them agroes to the converted one and gives your minions more time to survive.. sometimes you can convert nasty rare and then watch it rape the whites.. :D

But since conversion trap isn't 100% sure, maybe that's the reason people don't use it.

Best part of minions is sometimes the total confusion of enemies, i have seen cases when enemies don't know what to attack and then they die doing next to nothing.

e2:you can get curse on hit from the Library quest on Normal if you haven't done that yet.
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Feb 21, 2015, 11:29:23 AM
You can not realy have to match summons
or at least, I not have to match summons atm
its not that I use dominating blow, or more then 50SrS

Zombie size = 2*skelie size
So if seround a monster with minions
The skelletons not reduce zombie dps, even when they do only 60%of the zombie dps on paper
and you can seround a minion with like 10-20ground minions+20air minions at ones
and the SrS fly over zombies and skelletons, and have simular size to skeletons

A support gem like multistrike
its not that huge
its about 25%more dps
Would require +/-6more gems slots to give my army a 25%on hit dps boost if use support gems (witch is imposible)
Also using Minion instability

So when get a fed boss or AoE-elemental pack of monsters, minion instability dps takes over
And linking more supports to my zombies-spectre-SrS, is not allowed with the mana upkeep atm
Not have a lot of the minion damage notes in my passive tree atm, may need more of them
a simple Wrath gem instead of Vitality could also mean a 13%dps boost
But for the moment, my survival gets a little more foccus

video added in post1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info