[1.3.1] Cyclone Facebreaker Budget UBER Atziri Viable

This build are based on Burning Proliferation

Herald of Ash + Reduced Mana + Inc Burning Damage + Elemental Proliferation

Using 8 Endurance Charges to get 24 seconds Immortal call and Vaal Immortal Call
So Phys dmg taken by Abyssus isnt a problem.

Gear

Swap Gear

For Maps:

For Atziri:

For Ubber:

You Need 3 of this, level 20 r ok
How to use:

Double Vaal, just need 1 Vaal IC, spawn both vaals and load all 8 Endurance Charges, Vaal Immortal Call and kill both
Use 2 Life instant Recovery + any flask with 5s duration Ant chill/freeze + 2 Atziri Promise or 1 + quicksilver

Trio: Normal Immortal Call, be patient use enduring cry all time u can, trio r really easy
Use 2 Life instant recovery + 2 Atziri Promises + 1 Quicksilver

Atziri:Don't forget blood Rage Take Care, Hit her and got 8 Endurance Charge until Split Phase, First Vaal IC
Kill Split Phase and her again to next split phase, Repeat 3 times and got drops xD
Use 2 Life Instant recovery + 2 Atziri Promise to kill her really fast + quicksilver for emergency situatons xD

Links

Helmet:
Herald of Ash + Ele. Prolif + Inc Burning Damage + Reduced Mana
Gloves:
Hatred + Reduced Mana + Vitality
Boots:
Cast When Dmg Taken lvl 4 + Immortal Call lvl 6 + Enfeeble lvl 6 + Increased Duration 20/20
Shield:
Cast When Dmg Taken lvl 4 + Enduring Cry lvl 7 + Spell Echo
Chest:
Cyclone > Faster Atacks > Melee Physical Damage > Conc. Effect > Blood Magic or/and Added Fire Dmg

Price

How much i pay in everything
Abyssus = 7c
Amulet = 12c
Ring = 15c each
Carcass = 9c | 1.5ex 5l | 18ex 6l
i six link mine with 17 fus.
Glove = 10c
Shield + 25c
Boots + Drop
Belt = 5c

This build can made ALL maps Viable

Reflect are easy because you just need kill one mob and proliferation kill the rest
btw take care

Stats:
DPS with gems 18/20 = 71k on with blood rage 129k problably 20/20 75k
4.7k Life, 6k armour, 75% all Res

My computer r impossible to record videos so D:
Last edited by hiImZomboy on Feb 17, 2015, 4:30:27 PM
I'm liking the build, and it's all very cheap apart from the belt and 6l chest. Being able to use facebreaker for damage instead of a good 2h weapon is more efficient cost wise.

I have two main concerns though, just for the uber atziri fight. How do you survive against her in her main form? You're very low hp, and wearing an Abyssus, so I'd imagine that her spears would be a huge problem. Another thing, you seem to keep using cyclone for her split phase, having such low hp and low leech, with an abyssus would make running cyclone close to impossible vs uber in split phase. You'd just take far too much damage and go to 1hp all the time. This wasn't a problem at all for me vs normal atziri, but it was a big problem vs uber some times, instant flasks was only okay for it around 60% of the time. Also you currently have 7 not 8 endurance charges

If it works in split phase then I imagine it's because you do a lot of damage so you don't have to be in the split phase for long. How many uber runs have you done? I feel like your build is fine for it apart from the concerns that I have, but it might be a non issue. And you could try Bandicam, bandicam is one of the least resource intensive recording software
Budget 2h Vaal IC Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200652
Budget Facebreaker Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210072
Budget detonate dead Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1213645
Last edited by Garmon123 on Feb 15, 2015, 3:56:56 PM
I try use bandicam, with windowmode low low low graphics and still low 15-20 fps, and play with it on Ubber r really impossible, i did 3 times ubber i die 1 time only on atziri
Try open broadcaster... lots better than bandicam...

https://obsproject.com/download

The quality is better, does not creat much load on the CPU and files are smaller...
IDK how stuff like bandicam stil lgets used when a free program can do it all so much better

For the Quality of Videos you can check out the Videos in my guides linked in signature, all made with OBS
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
can i buy all your gear for 3ex? that's a 1 ex premium just cause i think you're a nice guy
RipEleHit
2 Ex Uber Atziri Viable?
I'll give you 4Ex for your gear then.
From what i see i may be able to make a profit...
i Spend on all this build 2ex, so its 2ex build, i 6l with 17fus, u can use 5l carcass easy,
I don't want to be that guy but .. yea technically you can make a 0ex Atziri viable build .. you just need to get all the needed items as drops. It's just that when someone says "2ex uber viable" they mean one of the following 2 things :
a) The gear is actually worth 2ex
or
b) It's a marketing trick my gear is actually not worth 2ex LOL
I'm afraid that in your case it's b) You might have spent 2ex tho i honestly doubt that ( just your gems are worth anywhere between 15 and 20 exalts ) but the truth is that it's worth a lot more.
Don't get me wrong it's not an extremely expensive build ... but it's far from a 2ex one...

P.S. that's why i don't put such misleading components in the build lists
i.e. 5chaos uber vialbe (all self-found i swear) 800k DPS ( in a full party with aura support buffer + gems that i actually don't use + that's a total dps if i actually hit 100 monsters at the same time + etc.etc ) IMMORTAL!!!!@! ( even tho i actually died a couple of times in my atziri videos... ooops! ) 10HP insanE! ( ok ok .. i have 9,1 life .. but thats close to 10k right? )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 16, 2015, 3:34:16 AM
All gems i got lvl 1 and leveled they until 18+/20
Carcass i spend 15c to 6l so i spend less than 2ex to do this build. . . .
if u want to buy everything,ofc u ll spend more so its your way
Last edited by hiImZomboy on Feb 16, 2015, 5:42:09 AM
It's not just the 6 linking or the gems man ... it's ... everything ... you see i understand that you might've spent less than 2 ex but thats 1 in a 10000000 and when someone reads the title of your thread he thinks "Oh nice! I can spend my hard earned 2 ex and do Uber" but that's just not the case! It's misleading and it leaves a bad taste after realizing that the total cost is much much higher.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 16, 2015, 5:59:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info