Fellow Mtx Addicts: Top Favorite/Regretful mtx's

favorites

regrets
I need more purple titles
I'm not an mtx junkie, but I do have some

Favorites
Seraph Wings + Guardian Mask
Hussar Wings + Verdant Helmet
Verdant Effects, especially the weapon effect on a bow (gimme Queen of the Forest 3D art!)
Formosan Deer Pet

Ragrets
I wish I learned about this game sooner to get in on the early backer rewards and alt art items.

I wish I bought the Decapitation Helmet and Rolling Head Halloween items. They go together perfectly, but who could have predicted that would happen since they were released a year apart?

I did recently use a skin transfer to make my Pledge of Hands look like an alt art Pillar of the Caged God... only to decide that Pledge is the most badass looking staff we have right now (which is a little sad considering that it's not that badass). At least my staff looks somewhat unique now.

For those who love visual character customization, are you disappointed in Herald gems? I really wish we could disable the visuals. No reason to use Lori's Lantern when you have a bigger ball of light hiding the ring's glow.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 14, 2015, 12:57:43 AM
Favorites

x50
x50

Regrets
I regret not waiting until a 'deal of the day' for all the above purchases
Last edited by Metronomy on Feb 14, 2015, 1:23:48 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:
x50

Would love to see that ho
favorites
entire elite set is pure <3
actually all the ones i purchased <3

regrets
not having a button to delete temporary stash tabs

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Some stylish go-to effects:

"
Ocylix wrote:
regrets

lol
Last edited by ionface on Feb 14, 2015, 5:49:40 AM
Favorites

Lost on characters somewhere-
Pilgrim Hat
Dragon Fireball
Regal weapon Effect

Regrets
I regret I didn't buy a Koala pet when they were available and also didn't buy the Ornate Pilgrim hat.
Brilliant Crown
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Favorites

What happened to you avatar :(
IMO, all the current and new weapon, armor effects are crap and I regret buying, effects from exalted package and other oldies are only worth getting but of course aren't/never available anymore. Skin transfers are way better value.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

and for today

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 14, 2015, 4:08:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info