Patch 1.3.1b and Competitive Season Starting!

Didn't the text rendering system change a while ago? Chris talked about it, but I don't remember if it actually came out or not. It was supposed to make the rendering 10x faster.

Solid patch overall. I would like to see more performance related changes, especially solving those games freezes that happen when the game is loading something.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
nice!!!!
Dang wish some of those PVP events where earlier.
I really enjoy the Descent races and stuff guys. Very cool. But, can we change the prizes? 2-3 chaos in uniques isn't very awesome for the first 20 or so hours of a normal, non gg racer.
Interesting, didn't knew that simple text can have an performance impact...TEXT?!?!? XD
Hello :)

Damage reduction changes in general... do they apply to just players or also the monsters? Just curious.
when is 1week and a 1month coming? =\
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
SVD wrote:
You nerf flameblast, firetrap is still too strong. So is trap fireball even if it's clunky to use.

Lol, what? Raise a fire trapper or trap fireballer to 100 as quick as flameblasters (all) were then? 211 hours - go.
client performance improvement - HYPE!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Don't care if the text system is actually faster - now it's properly working with wine. Big thumbs up! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info