EU Standard-Hardcore 1v1 Low Level

This thread is for discussion of this PvP Rating ladder. Note that the ratings are reset each PvP season.

Ratings now degrade. Degradation is applied daily, and is based on the certainty of a character's rating.

To enter this ladder, connect to the European gateway and press "B" to bring up the Events/PvP panel.

Last edited by Dan_GGG on Jul 10, 2015, 5:46:02 PM
PvP makes no sense for me in this game.
It is based on budget. Not on skill. The player who spends his 20 exalt to purchase his lv 28 OP gear wins.
That is why I am not going to be interested in PvP until it is balanced for all players to have equal gear.
Take an example on League of Legends. Everyone starts with the same items and needs to upgrade his gear in this one match of PvP.

Fix this, give equality and balanced gear.

(Not even worth to spend ingame currency on maligaro's with Ele Weakness on Hit, just for beeing good on a 600 players interest.)
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Mar 3, 2015, 11:51:29 AM
"

Take an example on League of Legends. Everyone starts with the same items and needs to upgrade his gear in this one match of PvP.

you forgot something, you need to grind ages for the champions itself & runes :^) glhf bad argument
pvp loooooooool
I think that they should add a PvP mod which allows only play with the premade characters (I mean, when you create a PvP only character you can select the premade one) and every win in PvP gives a random piece of gear with random sockets and links or a random gem. I think that this would be fun
I liked the approach done in GuildWars. Pvp gear upgrades were unlockable with victory points and you could eventually have everything. But gear variety was much lower than in PoE.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
I liked the approach done in GuildWars. Pvp gear upgrades were unlockable with victory points and you could eventually have everything. But gear variety was much lower than in PoE.

You can not compare the mmorpg system (tier gear with specific stats) with PoE, where each base weap can have multiple different affixes, you can not give a specific rare cos it might not be useful depending on the build you are using.
Last edited by Yilos on May 2, 2015, 7:30:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info