why race events have fixed start time?

"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

It doesnt mean they can muli at all, it means they can participate in as many races as they want and so can you. i dont see why you are arguing

DERP

You would be capped at a max number of events you can enter by my suggestion so it would be the same as it is now just able to do it without doing events at crazy o clock perhaps like dixxi said people would use multiple accounts to get more prizes. think about it though if you are so oppossed to people getting a chance to "muli" as you put it you get that chance too. But if you are suggesting that racing in a different race is a muligan well.. you know that muligans dont count as a stroke right? thats the point of a muligan its a do over on the hole you are on (in golf)... not a completely seperate race a whole hour later terrex. you cant muli once the event is over and there is only one per day.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 26, 2015, 3:12:54 AM
"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
Prevents people from doing the same race on multiple accounts.

Tell me terrex why anyone should give a crap about this? Currently mutliple people can play the same account THIS is a much bigger problem. Giving the individual the ability to do more in the time is actually fair incomparison to the state of affairs now. Im for more events with a cap on how many you are allowed to enter.! love you all poers <3!

To be honest, I don't care a lot about this at this point but that doesn't mean it is fair when compared to some circumstances. For the racers that do care and push hard for records or really apply themselves to get better and place it really does matter. You can have mulligan races all day until you get the perfect rng run. I do not see the point in having records if this would be allowed.

On another note, rewards can really fluctuate for some that farm them but that to me would be just as brutal as midnight farming.

currently multiple people can use the same account to catch every race possible and beat a singular player on points ie alt art demis (unfair), my proposition is to make so many races as to make it possible for a single player to compete for high tier prizes id also remove alt art demis from the equation, as is it gives more incentive for cheaters(multiple people playing the same account and map hackers) to cheat at getting stupendous amounts of points per season. oops now all the top racers hate me for suggesting they shouldnt get alt art demis anymore..
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 5:37:29 PM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
currently multiple people can use the same account to catch every race possible and beat a singular player on points ie alt art demis (unfair), my proposition is to make so many races as to make it possible for a single player to compete for high tier prizes id also remove alt art demis from the equation, as is it gives more incentive for cheaters(multiple people playing the same account and map hackers) to cheat at getting stupendous amounts of points per season. oops now all the top racers hate me for suggesting they shouldnt get alt art demis anymore..

I feel like you are just trolling at this point, but in case not I will post a real picture.

"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

I feel like you are just trolling at this point, but in case not I will post a real picture.

aha well arent you just ever so polite, bit stubborn are we? so we have resulted to name calling terrex?
unfortunatly for you i wont brush your ego pal :)
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 5:49:53 PM
So a personal record to you terrex apparently means more than fairness nice to know
Make Things For Smile!
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

aha well arent you just ever so polite

You are a season late with the cheaters, it's been pretty quiet so far at least nothing too crazy has popped up that I have noticed. Though I haven't been attending as many races as normal or looking at the ladder much.

Your previous posts saying it isn't a mulligan but you can just race all day is literally the same thing with you look at just sig records. You can do it again umtil you get your crazy ass rng runs. Wanderlust, lifesprig, unique weps etc.. whatever your build / class needs in order for the best time / xp. This defeats the purpose of having sig records in my opinion if anyone can just rerun it as many times as they want. Might as well start as out with full unique gear + currency each race as long as we can do it all day.

"
AdzPoE wrote:
So a personal record to you terrex apparently means more than fairness nice to know

Your fairness excuse is total garbage. Not everyone will be able to attend races equally and that is an ugly reality, get over it. Some plan their day around races and some just make the convenient ones, it is what it is. I don't feel the schedule can really improve aside from different time slots but that will just be convenient for some and less for others.
Last edited by terrex on Feb 25, 2015, 5:53:25 PM
You are a season late with the cheaters, it's been pretty quiet so far at least nothing too crazy has popped up that I have noticed. Though I haven't been attending as many races as normal or looking at the ladder much.

Your previous posts saying it isn't a mulligan but you can just race all day is literally the same thing with you look at just sig records. You can do it again umtil you get your crazy ass rng runs. Wanderlust, lifesprig, unique weps etc.. whatever your build / class needs in order for the best time / xp. This defeats the purpose of having sig records in my opinion if anyone can just rerun it as many times as they want. Might as well start as out with full unique gear + currency each race as long as we can do it all day.[/quote]

My suggestion is races at every hour of the day you cant rerun the race after its done but you can enter a completely different race immediately. so its not quite a do over is it? So my point about cheaters was relevant if late, im sure you actually in your heart of hearts agree with me. currently the "we cant have too many events because of cheaters" ethos makes other players suffer which is the heart of the issue for me and MANY MANY others.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 5:58:47 PM
Your fairness excuse is total garbage. Not everyone will be able to attend races equally and that is an ugly reality, get over it. Some plan their day around races and some just make the convenient ones, it is what it is. I don't feel the schedule can really improve aside from different time slots but that will just be convenient for some and less for others.[/quote]

Garbaging my fairness "excuse" tells me it hits home with you i think you are scared to compete with people that currently cannot. You know its not fair some people cant compete, yes its the reality but that doesnt make it fair. dont tell me if there was a race every hour you wouldnt be stoked
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 6:03:12 PM
"
AdzPoE wrote:

Garbaging my fairness "excuse" tells me it hits home with you i think you are scared to compete with people that currently cannot. You know its not fair some people cant compete, yes its the reality but that doesnt make it fair. dont tell me if there was a race every hour you wouldnt be stoked

I feel sorry for you at this point, gl man.
"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

I feel sorry for you at this point, gl man.

Why? :) Im happy. Why wont you address any of my points? BTW you know condescension is not attractive terrex. Also you are complaining that by my suggestion there's no point in signitures, so dont have signitures at every hour? if signitures are your thing you can still rule them, im suggesting a race at every hour to fill those gaps where im sure in every timezone there are zero races sometimes. The racing season seems to come around when people are losing interest in the challenge leagues yet its not full on enough to keep people playing. some people participate in eu and us pvp aswell as racing i understand but some people JUST want races to the people whom just want racing there's huge chunks of time missing where they dont play PoE.. im pretty sure GGG would prefer it if this wasnt so given their thoughts on curing the dead time in challenge leagues. Right now the racing and pvp events schedules cater to those who want to race, pvp and play challenge leagues at the same time (missing no events). Why cant i JUST enter races all day or JUST enter pvp all day? Really the lamest excuse i think ive heard on this is cheating... Hypothetically if everyone that seriously wanted to race entered 120 events out of their maximum 120 possible on an account, sure they could just use a different account to do 120 more events. Seriously though who the hell is going to do that? And even if they did Why should anyone care except for that they are probably very very unhealthy? It wouldnt give them an advantage as everyone could do the events they wanted. When everyone has this advantage its no longer an advantage or unfair. It seems to me the entire path of exile community is larger than the elite racing community. Perhaps the community as a whole should have a louder voice...
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 10:38:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info