Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

100k Cyclone/140k IB (Atziri Farmer). Uber viable.

MY CURRENT GEAR

Currenct level = 92
Life = 6.5k ( with 2xL BOR or Belly )
Life = 6k ( with carcass)

CYCLONE
DPS WITH BOR = 76k
DPS WITh any 6l + ABYSSUS = 100K+
DPS WITH CARCASS = 110k

INFERNAL BLOW
DPS with any 6l + ABYSSUS = 140k (171 with flask)

WHY THIS BUILD ?
I wanted to do atziri farming /service.
But i could not stream my service because of slow internet and hence people had trust issues.
So i decided to go for this build and run the sacrifice set with them in it.

ATZIRI FIGHT

SOLO:
VAAL - They die before they attack.
TRIO - You can mostly facetank them but because of our -60 chaos res , i would recommend you to kill cycloner first , unless you have 6k+ life , then you can do whatever you want.
ATZIRI -if you have the below mentioned atziri gear , you don't need any flasks or need to run from her flameblasts and other attacks , but i would recommend dodging the lighting tendrils ( will only see them if you take more time to kill ) if you are not using either of flask / purity of lighting.

With another guy in map ( leecher )
VAAL - Still Easy
TRIO - Same order , you need 2 bleeding life flasks
ATZIRI - you need 2 ruby flasks + 1 topaz if you dont want to run from any of her attacks.

You cannot do this with 2 leechers , but you can do with 3-4 people pary if they atleast do similar damage if not more than you.

GOING FROM SCRATCH ?

NECESSARY GEAR
ANY BOR - 1ex
ANY FACE BREAKERS - 2c
MEGINORDS - 10c
ANY SHIELD - 2c
Flat phy/res in rings and amulet.
Movement Speed in Boots

You can hit 80s in the above gear which should not cost more than 2ex.

RECOMMENDED GEAR / ATZIRI GEAR
900s Facebreakers - 3ex
Normal Saffell's - 5c

DID ATZIRI IN A TABULA , died once from trio.
TOTAL ATZIRI GEAR EASILY UNDER 5ex.

BANDITS:
HELP OAK
HELP Kratyn ( +8% attack speed )
KILL ALL / +1 endurance endurance if you want to do uber.

Passives :
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQA2L01krXyqW54Db6KAdy5HXzZ9zJyqcT2PC3Grrc-_goV7JkrvYHKkITZL8y2imLswYKE73Tteu8FLWBLXhNAoMC_BIePmTJOR369NmVNvqemV03j_o864fJFMZ5sRnJs6hh2rM9-rY13464-Z5vkUZ5Xdn9-4ITEe4ybLVBH7w4UIF8_Gj5-4nk5TP-vbGjy8B-iAASzwGaUXMxmSpif3-98PAUelPIvGjiQVScvMgnpRorw9kiMzz38WGOXeZo7gpvsOMSCKjj-VA3NK1Aczj0PXznd4_TmrfEYXQ==

Video / screenshots will be uploaded only on demand.

TABULA + ABYSSUS OFFENCE

Spoiler

LEGACY BOR Offence & Defence

Spoiler

Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Feb 27, 2015, 6:03:43 PM
How do you get 100k without flask? Even on abyssus and with my level 98 with almost the same build I had about 90K on a 6l (100k with flask).

Also your amu is faking dps. I mean that when you have Crit chance on amu the game calculate dps that you will never have (because FB can t crit).

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
How do you get 100k without flask? Even on abyssus and with my level 98 with almost the same build I had about 90K on a 6l (100k with flask).

Also your amu is faking dps. I mean that when you have Crit chance on amu the game calculate dps that you will never have (because FB can t crit).

First of all , i appreciate your comment.
I don't know your passive tree so can't comment on why your dps is lacking.
I am using Resolute Technique , so there is no possible way that Crit stuff is messing with my dps.
POSTED A SCREENSHOT IN TABULA WITH MY AURAS IN MY HO.
Auras being used
Hatred lvl20 , Haste lvl20 , Ash 19

PS:
ADDED BANDITS

Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Feb 10, 2015, 4:21:52 AM
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

First of all , i appreciate your comment.
I don't know your passive tree so can't comment on why your dps is lacking.
I am using Resolute Technique , so there is no possible way that Crit stuff is messing with my dps.
POSTED A SCREENSHOT IN TABULA WITH MY AURAS IN MY HO.
Auras being used
Hatred lvl20 , Haste lvl20 , Ash 19

PS:
ADDED BANDITS

Hi, I also used RT and I actually seen that using an amu with crit on it was raising my tooltype dps, that s why I commented on that. Maybe it was a bug or something

To think about it, remembered I was not using Haste because of tempest shield and because I had not enough dex.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822139

Here the build I followed.

Thanks for sharing your build. Also it might be interesting for you to test single target infernal blow. I remember mine going over 120k using similar build than yours.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 10, 2015, 4:57:59 AM
"
lolozori wrote:

Thanks for sharing your build. Also it might be interesting for you to test single target infernal blow. I remember mine going over 120k using similar build than yours.

Thank You.

Just tried it , 130k with lvl 6 no quality IB.
Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Feb 10, 2015, 5:43:21 AM
BUMP.
LIONEYE'S REMORSE IS A MUST FOR UBER TRASH.
BUMP.
Updated gear
BUMP.
BUMPER
BUMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info