Race Invitational...

My money's on Throzz
"
We're running our first Racing Invitational this season. Anyone who receives an alternate-art Demi (i.e. the top 20 by season points and the top 3 of each class in the signature race) will be invited to the invitational event at the end of the season. It'll be a race similar to the signature race but with a different seed.

the relevant info
good thing hud's not detectable anymore, right ?
While it's nice to have something new in racing, the prize structure (1st and 2nd place only) means a lot of people are out by default for not playing the fastest classes in the current meta.

My money is on seeing a whole lot of new "talented" randoms putting up crazy results... and then Throzz beating all of them.
Last edited by boof on Feb 10, 2015, 12:51:04 AM
wtb throzzhud
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
same as roccat but on templar?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
boof wrote:
While it's nice to have something new in racing, the prize structure (1st and 2nd place only) means a lot of people are out by default for not playing the fastest classes in the current meta.

My money is on seeing a whole lot of new "talented" randoms putting up crazy results... and then Throzz beating all of them.

is it 1st and 2nd place overall or by class? it wasn't that clear.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
someone must end throzz's tyranny
"
jstq wrote:
same as roccat but on templar?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
oh wow, time to start giving a damn about race reward points :^D
Last edited by FrAgGy on Feb 11, 2015, 6:51:31 AM
you'll get records anyways so u can do 3x bino Kreygasm
also 3x records on 3x accounts so u can play invitational on 3 clients simultaneously
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info