Uniques from Masters

Why uniques items from masters are differen than those are listed by the Wiki?
"
santec123 wrote:

1) That's not an official Wiki
2) List is not full
3) You're free to go there and edit the list with your findings
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
santec123 wrote:

Because someone, at some early point in FM, thought that masters had unique loot tables and started compiling lists.

At some point, probably when the lists for each master gets to a few hundred in size and are all the same, that someone might finally realise they were wrong.

Seriously, though, I can't for the life of me work out how the penny hasn't already dropped and the lists removed.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Because someone, at some early point in FM, thought that masters had unique loot tables and started compiling lists.

At some point, probably when the lists for each master gets to a few hundred in size and are all the same, that someone might finally realise they were wrong.

Seriously, though, I can't for the life of me work out how the penny hasn't already dropped and the lists removed.

Masters definitely gravitate towards styles of unique. I've only ever seen the minion-buffing unique shield from catarina, for instance (and like a dozen times now). So I'm hesitant to say that any master can have any non-map-only unique.

Though I totally admit that there's way more overlap than initially suspected.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 6, 2015, 4:41:24 PM
As of current we are convinced the masters combined can sell every single unique out there except the Atziri uniques.

However there is this new master Leo, I am very suspicious if GGG actually tried to encourage us to try PVP by setting the Atziri uniques under him.
I don't think Masters can sell "map only" uniques. I've never seen one myself and never seen any posted, but i might be wrong.

I know the sample size of my masters is pretty small but I check them daily on HC and on BL.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Stupid question

If i pick one of those uniques. Do they stop rolling them (uniques)?
No Pain, No Gain
"
MuDlBoX wrote:
Stupid question

If i pick one of those uniques. Do they stop rolling them (uniques)?

Nope.
Master's inventory will still refresh after a (successful or not) daily and you will have a chance to obtain another (or even the same) unique.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
alfims wrote:
I don't think Masters can sell "map only" uniques. I've never seen one myself and never seen any posted, but i might be wrong.

I know the sample size of my masters is pretty small but I check them daily on HC and on BL.

Someone created a thread with screenshots of them buying mjolner from zana the other day. I believe that's a map only unique, right?
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
alfims wrote:

Someone created a thread with screenshots of them buying mjolner from zana the other day. I believe that's a map only unique, right?

It isn't. It is just in the highest rarity fragment of uniques. I got Drillneck as my first unique from Tora which fits here... then I got a Staff which doesn't. I don't think the uniques are specific or even biased towards the masters attributes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info