''Fixed a bug where Doedre's Elixir and Scold's Bridle could stun the player.''
Last edited by Tommyvv on Feb 2, 2015, 8:12:44 PM
Well that's pretty shitty.

There goes the sole use for CWS gem
Oblivious
So it took 66.6days
To figure+''fix'' that Scold's Bridle destroys mines/traps/totems
I concluded that in 1min game testings.
I even had a flameblast totem build in mind, so your totem benefits from destroying itself

there have been plenty of Scold's Bridle cws build video's on youtube
I already seen 6 other players ingame using Scold's Bridle-cws
Its not that you are 666%more powerfull then other builds
Since you need to heal up 1.5k hitpoints per second, to support casting, added ontop of the mana lost.

Ofc, I not have a problem with ''bug-fixes''
But somehow, I feel like GGG calls me: Bug-exploider
I not realy care that I spended all my time+currency on gear that is completly useless now

however I care that I am forced to:
1) start all over, without getting free passive reset
2) use liget 3e program websites poe-trade-craps, to undo ''my bug exploiding''
3) never trust newly released items ever again
4) limit build diversity, and getting a extra punish for the small reduced max life diversity I added, in terms of having more useless expensive gears atm
5) getting called a bug exploider, when the full poe community snapshotted aura+zoo for ages
Last edited by Tommyvv on Feb 3, 2015, 7:41:30 AM
Well GGG introduced MASS casting trigger gems, but they actually hate it when people use them effectively.

Which tells me that it's a mechanic they weren't prepared to support in the first place. So... maybe they aught to replace it with something else that they are prepared to support.
"
BearCares wrote:
Well GGG introduced MASS casting trigger gems, but they actually hate it when people use them effectively.

Which tells me that it's a mechanic they weren't prepared to support in the first place. So... maybe they aught to replace it with something else that they are prepared to support.

that may be wright

but I could chance to cwdt-Scold's Bridle build

and use cwdt-lvl1+voll's to get powercharges
and use cwdt big lvl - discharge - discharge - discharge - discharge - discharge - discharge - discharge

and then
I make more lag
be more random
have same kill speed
and have more on-hit/leech builds

so this fix not means anything
it only makes , a cwdt-Scold's Bridle build, that bye exident stuns himself, more ezz
or a a build that make use of the 96%spelldamage
so a another boost for the glasscannons
is there a option that GGG reset my passive tree?

if not
I not see any reasons to play Torment

Need more disco
My level 80 CWS scold character got destroyed also.

I allready told everyone in my guild i won't be returning until next reset or 1.4, seeing as the most fun build i planned and geared for got destroyed for who knows what reason.

Thankfully CoC is still doing the same thing 10x times better without any problems, because god knows it was the CWS builds that were over the top. /sarcasm
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Feb 4, 2015, 8:33:19 PM
I am also very dissapointed in the remove of this build.
What bothers me the most is the question why they cut down on build diversity without mentioning a reason.

I tried to fit all my thoughts in a reply but it was so much I ended up creating my own Thread. Lets just hope we find an answer.
Last edited by chazin on Feb 5, 2015, 5:11:19 AM
People are waiting for an explanation about the Lightbane nerf for an almost a year, and you dare to expect a reply about a change, which happened a couple of days ago? Hold on, they are first on the line.

GGG are so short on time and got more important things to complete , rather then explaining this and that on forums. Answers will come when they are ready.

As they have proved they are a company with a great communication with its player base, doing their best to provide the best gameplay experience through perfect balance, customization and optimization.

I'm absolutely sure Scold's nerf was deserved, though we don't know the exact reasons. There could be probably a powerful mechanic hidden behind, or a potential for exploits. maybe one day we'll know, when it's safe.

You just have to reroll and have fun with your next char.

GG GGG
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info