Patch 1.3.1 has been Deployed!

"
DnAngel wrote:
yeah! Another race season I won't be playing due to shitty rewards ^^

I just would like to understand why wasting so much time with PvP when it's actually unplayable due to desync, clunky animations and OP skills.

I just wanted to say, I have been having the time of my life with PVP. And i think the race rewards are f ing awsome.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Feb 3, 2015, 12:46:36 AM
wow

that are the best reward s in race i ever see.

That will be a hard time to reach perhaps 500

1000 is impossible for me

My wife will not like you chris :-)
Ziggy Already got an alternate art :D
Will we get an list of names from the current 150 char in that map? I want to know if mine made it in!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Rustic sash is nice for me as marauder, 500 is too much for me.

Patch - nice idea with strongboxes, i RIPPED once becouse slow PC or desync or whatever at opening box.

Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

next rustic sash craftable season reward in a row -> FAIL!?
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
please add

"abyssus and Disemboweling don't work with spectral throw anymore"

to the patch notes.

I wonder how many other things have been secretly adjusted.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
You have completely broken both my scold bridle build Thanks GGG love you too time to start YET AGAIN !!!!!!
If i had submitted my Grandmaster I'd find it quite disappointing that my character's name appears like white monster and not unique orange one. In 6 man party it might be very confusing. Speaking of, it seems Grandmaster supporters didn't put much effort into chosing their names. Loot the characters drop is very underwhelming. It was probably very challenging to balance each build and create AI for it, though. I admire it. Well done.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
mireklefou wrote:
Loot the characters drop is very underwhelming. It was probably very challenging to balance each build and create AI for it, though. I admire it. Well done.

I also deeply admire the design. I agree with GGG's assertion that it's hardcore viable, but truthfully, it's only pvp-viable for either hardcore or softcore players. The top players that steamroll uber atziri still died to it, but Hegemony got through it with one death (it was a pretty fast death brought about by carelessness) with a level 100 PvP build.

Back to the first sentence I quoted--it's not just the GM's loot, it's also the final rewards. The unique strongboxes at the end _suck_. Like, until a jewelry version is added, they are no better than Oba's rewards.

There was:
-orb box with +10 items (no +quantity to go with it)
-gem box with 10q each, gems have experience (and possibly + a few items? don't remember)
-large box with quantity and rarity

And that was it.

Seriously, super lame. The fact that it takes a ridiculous PvP-specific build to clear this map... no one that does PvE will ever really care. It will be "the proving ground for a high-level PvP build" and nothing else.

tl;dr the map design was awesome but the rewards were not commensurate at all. Especially considering how long it takes to clear a single hall, you can get way more loot by ordinary efficient farming.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 3, 2015, 12:51:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info