Buying almost anything

Spoiler
Am mostly looking for these little guys pairs and of course am gladly accepting any armour scraps or black smith wetstones you have in reasonable prices you will propuse i will buy items at priority always based the space i have every time cause i dont what to get overloaded with items i cant use for example if are gonna sell me 40 fire ball gems i will bought them but there is a big but...if you offer me you or someone else insted the pairs am looking for or the tools i need for crafting of course am gonna take them to the front line so if you have any rare with 3 slots like the below and blacksmith wetstones with ya and wanna get rid of them you are welcome here at any time at any amount.
I dont have currently any specific ratio about armour scraps and black smith wetstones but am never gonna trade amount bigger of what i am gonna get for example if you are offering 40 armour scraps for 1c forget it i cannot based on maths to afford it cause i only need 34 to make 20Q the sets so in other words when i will gain 2 alchemys which they are 1 chaos base on players trade am running low so i cannot buy those ratios from you cause i need to gain somthing too right? common sense so if u give me double the amount its better to deal with and believe me i have clients right now am working with these ratios so stop say only some desperate ppl would only accept that deal cause i assure you if i was on the other side i would have done the same for the simple reason that is faster to give some random 3 slot items like the driftwood wand and get currency for it and of course more than alt shards and why not to give too the scraps and wetstones i randomly find for some even more wealth its quick efficient and u dont need to bother with the crafting i do and believe me it's pain in the neck cause sometimes i dont farm in order to craft the big quantities i have so am looking a more efficient way to make my life and yours more easier and please dont be shy and comment your thoughts below negative or positive comments are accepted not a single problem am 25 years old open minded i sure once i read your comment i will find an answear even if it negative and shut you down so am provoking you comment even if it stupid and feel this techick is abusing you in manners of equelevant trade let me know to rethink and reshape my pricelist and even something seems overboarded come to my shoes i dont know all the price checks am fairly new am playing only almost one year and i have somewhat build atleast 50 maybe 80 chars which is nothing i still have yet to learn a lot its not easy but not hard as well and together we can do miracles and if am not answearing msgs trust me the only reason is am strugling to stand in one piece.

Rooting through all shops inside the leagues am working with

looking the pairs can u help me match them?

Last edited by Graklak on Feb 3, 2015, 6:04:02 PM
Mindfuck +120%
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
wtf
I tried to read the text... I tried so hard, but without any punctuation marks I gave up after about 1/2 of the text.
Last edited by DeltaWing on Feb 19, 2015, 1:01:38 PM
this shit is unfuckingreal
lmfao
easily laughed at response's for hours!!!
THE MINDFUCK +120%
really got me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info