[1.3] Dual Wield Axe Shocker - High HP, Balanced Atk/Def, Cheap, Fun!

"
Verdonix wrote:
Decided to try this out... like the axes and so far in a one day run to lvl 37, I am liking it... almost out of normal going into cruel and so far this has been a killer build...

I wanted to add though, that I had a lot of gear warehoused, that made this easy for me. I wonder how a new player with less that great gear would do...

Great Build! I like it..

It was great couple of hours playing it hardcore, but my PC is not so good so i died on yellow strongbox because everytime i open these boxes, PC freezes for like 5 secs.

Items were not that big problem, i got around with drops.

But as someone mentioned above i think, there is a slight problem with DEX, i had to find amulet to be able to wield axes and DEX gems.
"
Ikfez wrote:
Hello you're build seems really interesting i might want to try it out im kinda new i wanted to know if this build is viable for hardcore

I tried but i died.

Well, it wasn't problem to survive even on the big bosses, but i only managed act 3 and died on strongbox on normal :(

I might be going again HC, or just continue normal with this build. It's very good.
Thanks for everyone who tried the build!

I know it's been months since I updated anything here, and now The Awakening has been released! I'm currently working on an incinerate build (will make a guide for that one soon too), but I'm thinking of updating this DW axe build for the awakening soon!
Please do! I love this build but I never got far because I stopped playing until the patch dropped. Now that its here I'm going to play this.
Played this in 1.3 and had alot of fun, never got maxed out though.

Is anyone still playing this build or would it be viable even in 2.2?

Edit:
found out that it's not viable in 2.2. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by trettontusensju on Apr 8, 2016, 8:12:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info