Acrobatic Mind xD

hi guys
I believe 'Mind over matter' and 'Damage taken gained as mana when hit' have been discussed before.
You may find it here.
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073434
and
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/825080/page/1

The mechanism of 'Damage taken gained as mana when hit' according to
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"% damage taken gained as mana" occurs just before the damage taken is subtracted from ES/mana/life. If you're on full mana, it will do nothing, but if you're on no mana, you'll gain it just in time for mind over matter or similar to use that to absorb some damage before life.

So with the passive keystone, or the most I want to talk about 'new version of Cloak of Defiance' which no longer has the 'When hit, 10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life ' mods.

It seems we can cover the 30% mana reduce, avoid mana dried up caused by continuous middle damage attck/spell
(BTW, if you did not get enough mana stand free, mana will still dried up if one big shot hit you. and if mana went 0 and arctic armour no longer with you, cannot cast/attack, no life leech, not fast enough to push 1234.... you will die. what? you use blood magic ? suan ni hen!!!).

These equipments are collected recently.

I play crit arc/storm call build, I don't want to die, I don't want to die!
Then this idea came to me, why not combine 'mind over matter' with 'acrobatics'?
So I run them, with eb, and yes, there will be only half es goes to mana!!
Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgW1Bx4HpQj0DXwOSBBYEZYTnha_HNwfxyP2JP0mlSj6KgsqOCt4LJwtizBxMHw1kjpCQYdBlkV8RZ1GcUlRSbJLV0t4TZJRR1NSVUtXyV3yXkVh4mSdakNrF20ZbWxvnnBScNV2EXcHfjN_xoIQgh6Cx4MJhxOJ04w2jX2Nv4_6kvOTJ5UglS6Xl5rgnKSio6SRqW60DLQ4tUi18rc-vOrAVMDjwfPQ9dQj2L3bC92o37DlGedU53To1uq66-7r9fDV8bPyHfPq-ej66_v1_gr_3g==

There are 3 points refund on the left side of vp which give 3% dtgamwh...(you know what it is)
And with all above, clarity and HoT, it left me around 700 mana stand free.
I can take whole Lightning Stream from Dominus without mana dried up.
and doing maps with 'no life and mana regeneration' will not cause mana dried up by general monster attack.
But still, it went 0 when 'a touch of god' hit me.
My dps drops a lot, since the amulet and belt needs resis.
The point is to get right resis and general attributes with the x% dtgamwh, it's not easy, and needs luck.
any thoughts may help me?
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Jan 31, 2015, 9:13:30 AM
I used MoM (from tree) and damage taken gained as mana
on my selfpunsihment cwdt cybils build
I healed over 5k mana per second, and also used it for casting and MoM

there is a helmet, corrupted, that gives
5% extra MoM
so you can have 45% MoM
and then, you can not stack enof damage taken gained as mana

makes passive better then armor
You are not alone man

"
Tommyvv wrote:
I used MoM (from tree) and damage taken gained as mana
on my selfpunsihment cwdt cybils build
I healed over 5k mana per second, and also used it for casting and MoM

there is a helmet, corrupted, that gives
5% extra MoM
so you can have 45% MoM
and then, you can not stack enof damage taken gained as mana

makes passive better then armor

I use new version CoD, so only 30%, same as passivetree. Yes, it will be enough to cover the 30% if you have right gears.
Helmet 10%, Amulet 5%, one Ring 6%, Shield 6%, Passivetree 3%, total 30%
And could you teach me how to heal 5k mana per second? It will help me a lot since acrobatics cut half es.
Last edited by shghostell on Feb 4, 2015, 2:33:46 PM
"
snakesolidx wrote:
You are not alone man

Nice, I see you try to combine MoM to dual block. How is that run like? What is the difficult point to run it up?
Last edited by shghostell on Feb 4, 2015, 11:33:25 AM
It work nicely i have 35/44 block/spell block

3250 hp
1350 mana unreserved

No clarity, only one 40% regen node, but i use mana leech, there is no way to sustain my 300 mana/sec Freezing pulse on mana.
Last edited by snakesolidx on Feb 4, 2015, 12:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info