KoreanGamer's YOLO TS/P Uber viable 1.3

"
Oh how cute Uber viable with 500 pdps bow :) How about try it with 5L and lower pdps bow to prove that its actually Uber viable ? Even my grandmother can do it with 500pdps lolol (not jelly got same one)

His bow is GG but he did sead that all you need is 350 pdps bow with 9% crit.Think 5L will work to.
Link of his bow is just what he is using.

Why burn the guy when he helped lots of ppl with this build.
I myself spended few regrets to respec some points and gained more crit and life
with this guide.

keep the good work KG.

like the puncture-trap setup :).

Element_ino

To all others,did you even try to help others here on forum with some guide or just troll when others try.
You dont even need that mich pdps and crit. Did it with
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 10, 2015, 4:38:17 AM
having a hard time reaching 109 int with mali VP build.

where are you getting your int?
"
kripdiggler wrote:

Like I said you don't have to follow every single step I make on this build. You can take int node or make up with amulet lapis amulet + all attributes might help.
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
"
Justifi3d wrote:
Because he doesn't understand the game, only how to flip items

When doing uber atziri having GG gear can only substitute for the part of the skill you're lacking but the rest you're still gonna have

or you'll die multiple times a run sometimes, like this guy

Idk why someone who doesn't understand the game makes builds but oh well, everybody has the right to post i guess

People that do Uber Atziri with 10 exalted worth of gear probably practiced a lot in perm league but for me I never really tried to run uber for certain reason. Once I get the point that I can do it deathless few runs in a row, I'll try with under 20exalted of gear.
I might not be the best player in this path of exile scene, I just wanted to add little more details on what to look for on gear and stuff. I'm sure people don't really read this thread to learn, they are just looking for the gear requirements.

I started this game to have fun and I had more fun by making currency not by doing end game contents but Uber Atziri was always in my list and I finally achieved it :)

I'm surprised that you gave him a real and good answer. Angry idiots like that guy deserves nothing more than a "lol"
Budget 2h Vaal IC Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200652
Budget Facebreaker Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210072
Budget detonate dead Uber killer : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1213645
"
Garmon123 wrote:
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
"
Justifi3d wrote:
Because he doesn't understand the game, only how to flip items

When doing uber atziri having GG gear can only substitute for the part of the skill you're lacking but the rest you're still gonna have

or you'll die multiple times a run sometimes, like this guy

Idk why someone who doesn't understand the game makes builds but oh well, everybody has the right to post i guess

People that do Uber Atziri with 10 exalted worth of gear probably practiced a lot in perm league but for me I never really tried to run uber for certain reason. Once I get the point that I can do it deathless few runs in a row, I'll try with under 20exalted of gear.
I might not be the best player in this path of exile scene, I just wanted to add little more details on what to look for on gear and stuff. I'm sure people don't really read this thread to learn, they are just looking for the gear requirements.

I started this game to have fun and I had more fun by making currency not by doing end game contents but Uber Atziri was always in my list and I finally achieved it :)

I'm surprised that you gave him a real and good answer. Angry idiots like that guy deserves nothing more than a "lol"

I believe I can change the world with my positive powah :)
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
KoreanGamer wrote:

I believe I can change the world with my positive powah :)

Now turn the other cheek and bend over ;) ^^

I think that some people got a point, that doing atziri with a certain equipment level is very easy.
But atziri is overrated anyway imho. The guide is good so thanks for spending the time creating it.
Shrine map video added
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
kripdiggler wrote:

Acuity has 80 int or something sick on it.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info