Community Showcase #3

NoHandsKen... maaan that fight...
IGN: MakeMeRichWitch
EU Timezone
two thumbs up for NoHandsKen

when my friend link me his stream i said ....and people complain [ how they having desync how impossible this game become to play for them]

i mean do we have right to complain ???

My Salute to you, Mr. NoHandsKen
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
"
uberguy wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
Hurray for no hands Ken showcase! That's mighty impressive!

Any way you guys can let him click on skill icons to activate them? Right now he can only use 2 skills on the left and right mouse buttons

this! it would really help him out alot! and it would be good reputation :)

I am on Ken's stream and some random guy proposed that Ken should use some potting-macro, so at least he hasn't the hassle to break attack, mouse to the potions, and mouse back to the mob.

I pointed out that one should ask support for that, which i did.

Support forwarded my inquiry to management, which rejected it due to zero-tolerance politics. Don't hope they will do anything more than showcasing him... so sad.
"
Xuulang wrote:
"
uberguy wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
Hurray for no hands Ken showcase! That's mighty impressive!

Any way you guys can let him click on skill icons to activate them? Right now he can only use 2 skills on the left and right mouse buttons

this! it would really help him out alot! and it would be good reputation :)

I am on Ken's stream and some random guy proposed that Ken should use some potting-macro, so at least he hasn't the hassle to break attack, mouse to the potions, and mouse back to the mob.

I pointed out that one should ask support for that, which i did.

Support forwarded my inquiry to management, which rejected it due to zero-tolerance politics. Don't hope they will do anything more than showcasing him... so sad.

I don't know if that would be easier or not so I guess Ken would be the person to request such a thing as he knows what he needs.

In any case, it is black on white for GGG as they are trying to make a competitive game, even though no one on this forum would mind if GGG would make exceptions like these. However, there was a thread in general discussion about arachnophobia but there the general consensus was that they should play another game. I don't think we or GGG can rank disabilities in the context of path of exile which makes it trickier to just make exceptions for people.

The video was great to watch! Also, the coming about selling crap you were just given was spot on.
NoHandsKen you're a hero !
Very nice content! :) gratz for your creativity dudes.
Rockin' since 2013.
#1 "Adventures in Wraeclast" Awesome loony toon hope to see more in the future. Seriously I hope you keep up the great work, I liked your video the best...
"Ken kills Brutus on Bloodlines." by NoHandsKen
I don't know why but you remind of darth vader from star wars with out the mask, most impressive!.
Last edited by Exile617000027 on Jan 30, 2015, 12:01:59 AM
Of all the types of recent news posts I've enjoyed the Community Showcase ones the most. This one is no exception.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info