Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 6

again pvp shit even where no PVP is involved. what a bullshit.
looks like its close to move on to something new.
Is my Grandmaster in the map yet?
"
Metronomy wrote:
Is my Grandmaster in the map yet?

i had the same question i asked Rhys a week ago or so and my guy didnt get to first 50 released :(

Im worried ill have to wait another 6months ;p
IGN : Sir_Big
How has melee fared in play-tests? Should melee builds even bother trying this? Or are they pretty much one-shotted before they can even finish leapslamming?

I'm asking this honestly.

And no, spectral throw isn't melee.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jan 28, 2015, 2:26:07 AM
Question : when can we expect another batch of 50 builds added to the map after its released ?
IGN : Sir_Big
I look forward to trying this map out, just wish I had a high level Torment char to try it first xD
Amazing idea! Can't wait to see how players die in Bloodlines to this :).
If that's one of the hardest map of the game, why is it only lvl 69? It isn't attractive to play an hard map to get items with low item level, and maps <= 71...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
Sirais wrote:
again pvp shit even where no PVP is involved. what a bullshit.
looks like its close to move on to something new.

Well, without PvP balance you would oneshot grandmaster or they will oneshot you.
That would be fully stupid.
IGN TylordRampage
Btw, with Act 4 around the corner was I hoping to hold the submission off until then, it would be nice if the deadline was after the act 4 release.

In particular because I feel like creating a more unique build specifically for the grandmaster, not something when there are already a bunch of similar masters out there :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info