Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 6

"
Hodari wrote:
Sounds good, but how will you handle it when future patches could potentially make the existing grandmaster builds obsolete or less effective?

this
GGG, can you please make a huge disclaimer, that the map is extremely dangerous and not recommended for HC players. Enter at your own risk. I really am worried about the QQ posts on reddit of people complaining the map is way too hard and they died in HC.

The whole purpose of this map is to be extremely hard, people developed toons with the sole intent of killing other players veyr fast. I just worry about people complaining and QQ. That is annoying.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
I'm gonna have so much fun offscreening this difficult content.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
#Morsdiditfirst
I look forward to watching a youtube video of a player taking it on! Cool stuff :)
Sounds good. Looking forward to see where my grandmaster character got grouped up with in the challenge. :)
"
Sapherica wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
Sounds good, but how will you handle it when future patches could potentially make the existing grandmaster builds obsolete or less effective?

this

I imagine it'll be similar to how Rogue Exiles remain functional throughout the patches. They just take the original stats and save those, rather than base their bonuses directly from the passive tree.
Will the Grandmaster's Cache(s) strongboxes at the end of the halls be guarded by more Grandmasters (i.e. 3 packs of monsters), or will they just open when you click them?
"
DoctorDanmaku wrote:
Will the Grandmaster's Cache(s) strongboxes at the end of the halls be guarded by more Grandmasters (i.e. 3 packs of monsters), or will they just open when you click them?

Seeing as you just defeated 10 waves of 5 Grandmasters, I sincerely hope they'll just open when clicked.
Strong boxes and rogue exiles can't pop up in the map, but can shrines?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info