My Unique Teaser

This is just a small teaser for my upcoming unique.

I’d like to talk about greed. There is always such a need for more in this world it seems. I say it is fine to embrace that, hell I’d say it is your right as exiles to take anything and everything. However does that greed take away from the everyday life that you live? Does it not have a downside to be so avaricious? I’ve watched a man drown himself looking for submerged treasure. I have seen another so overburdened by gold, that he could not out run his killer.

I’d just like to say, be cautious when you accept Greed's Embrace.

I hope you guys find a use for this. I'm sure I will.

Spoiler

I'd like to thank GGG for the opportunity and especially Nick who was in contact with me and helped with any and all questions I had.
Last edited by Conduct on Jan 26, 2015, 7:29:37 PM
It's a teaser, I may cave and just post it in it's entirety but part of me just wants to wait for someone to find it.
I think those mods might be a bit too op. Nerf pls.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
will it be like goldwrap or goldskin in d2 where it increases yr currency drop rate :o

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 26, 2015, 7:38:16 PM
Any cryptic hints on the mods? Can't wait to see the art on it.
Golden Plate? Greed? Nice one.
I smell a competition! First person to find and post it in the thread gets.... a lollipop? Nose job? Free spray tan?

Post 1.4 might be too much suspense though, I doubt my fragile heart could take it. Give us a hint, does it play well with any other uniques?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Andvarius type chest? (you clue towards the term in your post) Please be IIQ ON THAT THING OMG! (most likely just IIR)

I will 5L one the day it comes out for my culler.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jan 26, 2015, 7:42:00 PM
I guess I should also clarify, this is, from what I've been told coming in 1.3.1

So you know.. good luck in finding one.
"
Conduct wrote:
I guess I should also clarify, this is, from what I've been told coming in 1.3.1

So you know.. good luck in finding one.

New T1 unique HYPE
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info