Uppgrade Video[Bloodlines lvl 90] Padsi Lightning K (elemental Ethereal Knives) 5Link 27/45k DPS

Last edited by padsi on Mar 3, 2015, 11:39:41 AM
Bit Update, Get Promise Pot and Vaal Grace/haste Setup on my Helm, whit all Buff now i have 37k DPS...
Really interesting build. Thanks for posting it
"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
Really interesting build. Thanks for posting it

NP;

Last edited by padsi on Jan 26, 2015, 10:46:20 PM
GG flat line for only 2 second and i'm die nice game!!!
So this is the final tree, get inner Force and save 1 point from templar reduced mana
280 Mana regen can run AA lvl 20+Inner force
27kDPS, 32whit Promise 46 whit Vaal Haste. (5Link)

WTF i just farming 15+Exalted for get 6Link and after Taste of hate -_-
Last edited by padsi on Jan 26, 2015, 10:45:07 PM
What did you level with and when did you transition over to EK?

Also, sorry about your rip :(
Thanks to Tigraugre46 for my beta key!
Wait... You got to 27k non-flask/Vaal buffed dps with a 5L in a non-crit EK build using only Herald of Thunder and Hatred as your offensive "auras"? That doesn't sound quite right, but if it is, that's very cool! Maybe it's time I try out Lightning Coil over Acrobatics plus an EV/ES chest. The points saved from Acrobatics can go into more dps nodes.

Also, this is hardcore, but you don't use Life Leech or Warlord's Mark?

Could you go beyond a lvl 13 AA, or was the mana drain too strong?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 30, 2015, 6:28:19 PM
"

I always enjoy playing ek and the idea of an elemental EK intrigues me. I respec a lvl 88 templar to try it out and it is surprisingly strong and tanky. My personal preference is to use faster projectile in any of my EK build, by dropping added fire my dps drop to about 21.5k in a 5L. My mana regen is about 330/sec so a lvl 20 AA is no problem. I just ran a necropolis map and Merviel is surprisingly easy. I do recommend getting 1% life leech from lightning damage from wand or doryan's belt or as a corrupted mod.
Whit Ek you can leveled from start, but EK dps gem is god from lvl 17/18, so you can swap in to EK when use coil and lvl 18 EK i think is ok, lvl 66+

"
Diggory wrote:
What did you level with and when did you transition over to EK?

Also, sorry about your rip :(
Yes 27k DPS 5L self buff and EK lvl 20...

For leech i use only 1% from Lazwar, is betetr got light Leach but i use a cheap cold leech Laz, and on relfec Topaz+Promise = can do any ref pack easy, if u roll Ele Map swich Physcal to light whit Added Chaos.

On this EK i have 282 mana regen can use easy AA lvl 20

In 2 or 3 day complete video/guide is UP.

"
Tempada wrote:
Wait... You got to 27k non-flask/Vaal buffed dps with a 5L in a non-crit EK build using only Herald of Thunder and Hatred as your offensive "auras"? That doesn't sound quite right, but if it is, that's very cool! Maybe it's time I try out Lightning Coil over Acrobatics plus an EV/ES chest. The points saved from Acrobatics can go into more dps nodes.

Also, this is hardcore, but you don't use Life Leech or Warlord's Mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info