Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 3, Challenge Completion Progress and Australia Day Teaser

"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Still no pet dogs? Come on GGG

We have the Firefox. It's a kind of dog...
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Redblade wrote:
Also, the Torment challenge with the spirits was way to random for a league specific challenge. Took me 195 levels, running through 100+ maps after that just looking for spirits and 10+ hours running through Archives before I found the Embezzler.

Man... I've got 4 characters now in Torment with 307 levels combined and still no Embezzler... (Even found 4 divine shrines during that time...)
Crit happens.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Also, the Torment challenge with the spirits was way to random for a league specific challenge. Took me 195 levels, running through 100+ maps after that just looking for spirits and 10+ hours running through Archives before I found the Embezzler.

Man... I've got 4 characters now in Torment with 307 levels combined and still no Embezzler... (Even found 4 divine shrines during that time...)

Just run Mud Flats for a bit. EZPZ
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
I am surprised they called this beast a koala; never walk under a tree without looking up, especially if you are a tourist.

"
alfims wrote:
Just run Mud Flats for a bit. EZPZ

I'll make sure to heed your advice, should the league's end draw near without me having met (and terminated) an Embezzler. Until then, I'm just going to play normally - Mud Flats offer little for a character level 75+ besides the occasional Albino Rhoa... (do they even exist?) ;)
Crit happens.
Bex is si she? ? :)

I thought absolutely that Bex_GGG is a HE, hmmmm. :)

Okay.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTdOQjmbAHY
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
For me its seditionist, i have one 89 one 87 one 80 one 79 :)
The Koala looks a lot like Charans exclusive pet does it not?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
More Mtx! More Mtx! Some more Mtx! Here's some more mtx!

-_- getting bored of all these mtx updates
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info