Schwarzenegger's Strongmen logo creation thread

Hello, fine members of U=MAD and Community Showcase users/visitors!

I'm a part time casual/former/hobbyist/wannabe/etc., digital and traditional painter looking to spice up our guild thread for fun and help shake some rust off of my art gear.

Looking for input from guild members and any other forum-goers who'd like to share their ideas.

This is a VERY VERY rough sketch and layout of what I've come up with so far. The drawing will get a lot more attention and will be painted digitally.

I think that the "Conan" inspired Doomsower sword (or my best interpretation) by Victor Doom is a no-brainer. Hopefully Victor will extend his blessing on this one!

Do you guys have any ideas regarding a PoE inspired helm? Maybe no helm at all? How about a neck charm? What about those wrist wraps? Nix them/change them?

The font for the guild name "Schwarzenegger's Strongmen", is just a placeholder. It MUST be something cooler than that. If you spot something perfect, provide links to examples if possible!

Thanks, guys.

Kill much & prosper.

ps: Arnie ain't looking to Arnie-ish. That will be taken care of as well, to the best of my ability.

Also, the bosses ideas will generally overrule all. He IS the boss, after all. ;)
Change the wording into latin to make it cooler. And while I like the tattoo, PoE it up a little more. Make larger and add lots of arrows. Something along those lines.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Change the wording into latin to make it cooler. And while I like the tattoo, PoE it up a little more. Make larger and add lots of arrows. Something along those lines.

Do you mean like this? "Schwarzenegger est fortes"

Like the multiple arrows idea!

Thank you, Moon :)

"
That is so fucking OP it makes me want to go lift some weights right now

*flexes*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info