show off your end game bow!

What bow are you using for maps?

More to the point, what should he rest of us be aiming for?
I will show you mine if you show me yours... and remember size is not everything.

Forum signature
Last edited by DrWood on Jan 22, 2015, 5:42:00 AM

This is the bow i am going to use!
Self-Crafted.

I'll put multimod on it and then atk speed + physical,.

It can get to around 300 dps this way, but im not 100% sure^^ but is has really nice crit!
Last edited by Haaken on Jan 22, 2015, 9:19:14 AM
nice lucky craft
IGN TylordRampage
@Haaken: yes, you'll get 300 dps on average, and 320 with quality.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 22, 2015, 12:56:55 PM
I bought this for 37 ex a few weeks ago- the guy I bought it from got a real lucky craft!

So the base item is a two mod rare with Conqueror's (second highest damage scaling + accuracy rating mod) and Flaring (highest physical damage added mod). The current DPS is 382. With divine orb re-rolling, it's possible to re-roll this sucker to 420 dps. However, that would be insanely lucky, as there are 132000 combinations, and only the best of those- a perfect roll on every mod- results in 420 dps. However, 2946 combinations results in DPS over 400. That's still only 2.2% chance to roll over 400 dps on each divine orb try.

However, what really turned me on about this bow was the fact that all of the crafted mods I can STILL craft- remember, they removed the craftable damaging scaling + accuracy rating mods last patch, but this item doesn't use them. So if I get an extremely good roll while using divine orbs on the non-crafted mods, but a crappy roll on the crafted mods, I can just wipe out the crafted mods and re-craft the crafted mods until those have good rolls too. Yes, that's 2ex a pop to re-craft, but even so, that makes it MUCH easier to recraft this item to 400 dps+, because I can use divine orbs on it until either has good rolls on all its mods or an awesome roll on JUST the non-crafted mods.
"
tatarjj wrote:
I bought this for 37 ex a few weeks ago- the guy I bought it from got a real lucky craft!

Too rich for my blood! And it's not even 6L'd...

I've only owned 1 decent bow (unless you count poorly rolled Lioneye's Glares). It was a Thicket Bow that I 6L'd myself with something like 280 dps (after the across-the-board bow buff) and +1 to level of bow gems. This was before the crit craze. The bow dropped drastically in price when Forsaken Masters came out and everyone and their mother seemed to be crafting Harbingers. I eventually traded it away for a nice amulet. Kind of regret that, but I'm still using the amulet and haven't had much interest in bow Rangers since. I'd probably change my mind if I ever got my hands on a Voltaxic or Windripper.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
My lucky self drop, just after the end of Domination league:

tried to eternal/exalt 8 times. best outcome was on 1st try with T1 flat lightning but of course I have no backup imprint of this roll, and all the rest was pure crap.
I have to 6L it eventually (6S/5L was done fairly cheap, like under 50/50 orbs).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Crafted this myself and then paid to 6L it as i used up all my luck....

I should have used a few divines on it before they nerffed the hybrid master craft.
IGN: SirNemrac
"
Nemrac99 wrote:
Crafted this myself and then paid to 6L it as i used up all my luck....

I should have used a few divines on it before they nerffed the hybrid master craft.

thats still a super sweet ass bow. mine isn't too far behind, but i like the crit multi

Rolled flaring + crit, decided to go with it. Terrible 20 acc regal, but mastercraft managed to squeak past 300 dps! Not the most end gamey bow, but I'm happy with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info