1.3.0k Patch Notes

Uh. 100mb for that?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.0k
  • Quest Tracker information is no longer displayed when spectating PvP matches.
  • When players enter PvP matches, their name and team is no longer announced to their enemies in chat.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Clones to not be created when using Blink and Mirror Arrow if the player had less than 1% of their maximum life.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Bloodlines Pulsebloods.
  • Fixed a client crash when Counter-attack gems were triggered while opening the chest in some Vorici mission variations.
  • Fixed a bug where Riposte did not function correctly when supported by Melee Splash.

There is no way these little fixes would be over 100 MB patch. Care to explain?

Thanks for the patch :D
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
seems that a Poe.exe was running in the background >__>
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
StrangeObject wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.0k
  • When players enter PvP matches, their name and team is no longer announced to their enemies in chat.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Clones to not be created when using Blink and Mirror Arrow if the player had less than 1% of their maximum life.
  • Fixed a client crash when Counter-attack gems were triggered while opening the chest in some Vorici mission variations.
  • Fixed a bug where Riposte did not function correctly when supported by Melee Splash.

More Anti-Cheat measures, if you track any illegal websites.
EDIT: NVM!
Last edited by VuFFeR on Jan 19, 2015, 7:01:55 PM
I would accept even 50 GB update, just to get this nightmare alike lag-frame drop when fight monsters.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
StrangeObject wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.0k

It includes a microtransaction armour set we're releasing in two days with the comic.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I love this game but the fact that every patch takes 20+min to DL and install on steam is very annoying.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
I love this game but the fact that every patch takes 20+min to DL and install on steam is very annoying.

If it's any consolation, without Steam it took about 30 seconds.

So, um, balance?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
am I crazy or did they change the look of the arc skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info