WTS Legacy Kaom's or trade for Mirror

what build are you trying to do with kaoms?
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
"
hoya wrote:
what build are you trying to do with kaoms?

I have an RF guy who's already pretty good, want to swap in the Legacy Kaom's for his regular one. He's at 8300 hp, so he'd be around 9.5k+ after the new one. Would be nice!
Team Won
ahh, i have one sittig around and im trying to figure out a build to use it with, not too many good choices atm
"
hoya wrote:
ahh, i have one sittig around and im trying to figure out a build to use it with, not too many good choices atm

If I do get one, I see only a few good options:

6L Super Mace ground slam (need a 500+ dps mace I'd think)
6L Bow build (probably Lioneye's or Voltaxic)
RF
Team Won
was trying to figure out a good way to use kaoms + 6l pledge, ek seems shitty this patch so im really comfused with what i should be doing...
"
hoya wrote:
was trying to figure out a good way to use kaoms + 6l pledge, ek seems shitty this patch so im really comfused with what i should be doing...

Also not a bad idea. You could do Searing with ele prolif or something. And yes, 1.3 is confusing to me too lol.

There's a pretty good EK build involving physical to lightning with a focus on buffing the elemental part. Like 25k dps with a 5L, would be quite a bit higher with 6L Pledge.
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
"
hoya wrote:

Also not a bad idea. You could do Searing with ele prolif or something. And yes, 1.3 is confusing to me too lol.

There's a pretty good EK build involving physical to lightning with a focus on buffing the elemental part. Like 25k dps with a 5L, would be quite a bit higher with 6L Pledge.

interesting, ele ek. i like the idea actually. would you be so kind as to point me to some sort of theorycrafting on this
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1184174/page/1

That's the thread I saw, I bought a 20/20 EK today to try it out lol.

EDIT: Any idea of the price of a 6L Pledge? I was considering trying to get one.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Feb 4, 2015, 9:51:21 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUA-d1PBEPIW6CnVXwOaPJ8S_AflnSiAASz4XPAZpo7RUftPIKbMtHVpuw4uJMnL6cI6-6QVdgkKPqa4Bo4NsWCx0WdHwL56Ax9U1IEBzI0QYcQf-vkg9tMs-Tstz7Gnl8qVcYtH3YRxq7-CjpYlSAQWByn8kXYvWsXwfMsnAxfOuE1krzqoqOCHlOlplf-j8BUf8bbCzGeTeNqQwj0EZYOSAceXfKVLn4z8NWkkUlRE56MNnOzVUvwa2HiFecmlZeXFr9FfAMeH0EGI7VI

heres my take on the build. i dont think aura nodes are that strong, im worried about reflect as i had problems with reflect before having 20k dps with ~ 40% of it being ele. let me know what you think
"
hoya wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUA-d1PBEPIW6CnVXwOaPJ8S_AflnSiAASz4XPAZpo7RUftPIKbMtHVpuw4uJMnL6cI6-6QVdgkKPqa4Bo4NsWCx0WdHwL56Ax9U1IEBzI0QYcQf-vkg9tMs-Tstz7Gnl8qVcYtH3YRxq7-CjpYlSAQWByn8kXYvWsXwfMsnAxfOuE1krzqoqOCHlOlplf-j8BUf8bbCzGeTeNqQwj0EZYOSAceXfKVLn4z8NWkkUlRE56MNnOzVUvwa2HiFecmlZeXFr9FfAMeH0EGI7VI

heres my take on the build. i dont think aura nodes are that strong, im worried about reflect as i had problems with reflect before having 20k dps with ~ 40% of it being ele. let me know what you think

Sorry for the delay, went to sleep last night. I like your tree for sure. As for reflect... no idea. EK and reflect have always been an issue for me. You have a 7L basically, so between maybe running purity of lightning (majority of the damage is lightning from what I saw) and Life Leech gem you should be okay. The physical part always hurt the most, so maybe converting it will help by itself.

My issue with aura nodes is that they don't buff heralds, and most of us run 1-3 heralds these days.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Feb 5, 2015, 8:38:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info