Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

HvR's Bloodlines Mjölner Build

WELL Mjo got nerfed and redcued mana not working now so THIS BUILD RIP ! i hate POE NOW
Just wait for my guide.
I made a 2.0 lifebased build already.
When patch hits and I get everything I need Ill do a writeup.
cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Any chance on an update to this build for 2.0?
First test
Currently testing:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMswQHg9tVxhEtfIPr7qcIj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFy9k51XWgKRmnhZvcg_jalnzGjiQVTLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWStfJybGxGMgl4DcAaqW5YrzbohmA6UryfGJFhUu9OhtEnC4O2d-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqduqkrIPydfmFltzzIqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjgZivsJ9toaj0ZpsKvEgorw6Uat8RhdJy8VUNrdk6iKs1dUc2sRGg==

Skipped Potency of Will for Hematophagy cluster.

Running the three Puritys and Grace without Enlighten. Free Gem slot atm filled with Vaal Auras and Ice Golem for testing.

Changes made to attack: switched LMP with Fortify

Next step on testing: switching Fortify with Life gain on Hit and removing Hematophagy cluster for additional Endurance/Power charges and Life.

Update:
LgoH is far better then the combination of Fortify + incr. leeched, now running with additional Endurance and Power charge.
With the Ice golem the Flasks are also nearly always filled without the Flask duration cluster.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMswQHg9tVxhEtfIPr7qcIj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFy9k51XWgKRmnhZvcg_jalnzGjiQVTLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWStfJybGxGMgl4DcAaqW5YrzbohmA6UryfGJFhUu9OhtEnC4O2d-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqduqkrIPydfmFltzzIqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjgZivsJ9toaj0ZpsKvEgorw6Uat8RhdJy8VUNrdnz4t0iBuUDA=
Last edited by pristi on Jul 12, 2015, 8:13:04 AM
"
pristi wrote:
First test
Currently testing:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMswQHg9tVxhEtfIPr7qcIj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFy9k51XWgKRmnhZvcg_jalnzGjiQVTLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWStfJybGxGMgl4DcAaqW5YrzbohmA6UryfGJFhUu9OhtEnC4O2d-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqduqkrIPydfmFltzzIqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjgZivsJ9toaj0ZpsKvEgorw6Uat8RhdJy8VUNrdk6iKs1dUc2sRGg==

Skipped Potency of Will for Hematophagy cluster.

Running the three Puritys and Grace without Enlighten. Free Gem slot atm filled with Vaal Auras and Ice Golem for testing.

Changes made to attack: switched LMP with Fortify

Next step on testing: switching Fortify with Life gain on Hit and removing Hematophagy cluster for additional Endurance/Power charges and Life.

Update:
LgoH is far better then the combination of Fortify + incr. leeched, now running with additional Endurance and Power charge.
With the Ice golem the Flasks are also nearly always filled without the Flask duration cluster.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMswQHg9tVxhEtfIPr7qcIj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFy9k51XWgKRmnhZvcg_jalnzGjiQVTLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvTWStfJybGxGMgl4DcAaqW5YrzbohmA6UryfGJFhUu9OhtEnC4O2d-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqduqkrIPydfmFltzzIqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjgZivsJ9toaj0ZpsKvEgorw6Uat8RhdJy8VUNrdnz4t0iBuUDA=

Why Ice Golem over Chaos Golem? Wouldn't the reduced damage taken be more beneficial than slightly more flask charges/sec, or am I looking at this wrong?

Currently I've been playing around with Fortify > Chaos Golem, Vengeance > Fortify, Leap Slam > BM > Fortify > FA. However, I need to turn off an aura to recast the golem, so I'll probably look at other ways of keeping it up, maybe CWDT > Golem > Fortify > Vengeance or something equally stupid. ;)

Build is pretty similar to yours, I just have 3? jewels and didn't take the Endurance charge by Templar yet, and an extra INT notable, I think.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
--Douglas Adams
Took ice golem to have my flasks up permanently in large packs or in boss fights. Also switched the sapphire with a grantie to reduce phys dmg.

My golem is linked with BM, FA, Leap Slam to cast it.

The 3% reduction are still good, but i have not encountered anything dangerous that didn't one-shot me like the palace dominus (couldn't evade due to multistrike). Maybe i should give it a try and find out if i survive a hit with the chaos golem.

Currently trying to get better mobility to evade those high-dmg attacks.

Other possibility is to spec Revelry and switch BM with Fortify and skip one of the purity's for such a fight.

What do you guys think about this skill tree?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCC2ERLRZvFr8XLxhdGjgc3B0UHaogbiL0JpUnLyycLR8tqC9vMtE1kjpYOtg64TwtQZZEq0VHRZ1GcUlRTLNN41AwUEJTNVNSVUtVrlXGVdZh4mSdZOdmVGjyakNrF2wLcLt8g3_GgKSCEIKbgwmDX4PMg9uFe4w2jmSPGo9Gj6aP-pBVkyeVIJo7muChL6IAplenCK3xrrOvbLGQtAy2-rc-vOq-gL6KwFTAZsHFxq7K09D12L3ZE9te37Dhc-GI42rr7uv17BjsOPAf8NXyHfem-tL-Cv5J_o8=
Thought it would be nice to share my take on this build in 2.0 and as it is still very much
the same as the original by havoc I don`t see the need to make a brand new build guide :)

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree

Some notes on the changes:

1. Overall we got much more damage but as monster hp is increased the clear speed feels pretty much the same, in other words, still damn good! :)

2. Fortify is an incredible addition to our six link giving us pretty much a constant 20% damage reduction to all hits in addittion to the coil which gives us 30 phys reduction (40 for legacy).

3. Jewels are damn amazing, try to look for life and attack speed here.

4. Got a little bit more evasion with this tree 11 100 now
Life is about the same 4500
Resists are 100 fire/ 98 cold/ 98 lighting with flasks up which should be all the time, here
it would be 100/99/99 with all 21 level gems.

5. As for Atziri the normal one is still easy peasy,have yet to try Uber in 2.0 but it should be doable
although probably a little shady without permanent immortal call, as before.

6. Immortal call has been nerfed pretty hard and I would recommend adding enfeebele in your CWDT setup to be extra safe when taking large ammounts of damage.

Hope this can be of some help!

Thx for the post Bearbarion will try out your build
Glad i could help!

Really happy with this build so far, feels very much the same as before, even facetanks Malformation boss without any hassle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info