End of season feedback

"
boof wrote:

I was strictly referring to the top two rewards in a season. Given the choice of a 3d item being at 1k or 500/600 pts, the casual racer will want the latter.

touche, ignore my previous comment then.

i still dont like the fact there are going to be less 3d arts =\

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
From my point of view -

Why couldn't I race from AGDQ I missed so many races
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Well, considering there are plenty of 3D art assets still pending from earlier race seasons, I dun think GGG is gonna want to invest the resources to develop 3d art for only +/- 10 of a given item each season to come. It does limit the top tier prize pool, but it's a practical approach to the problem, even if an imperfect one. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
HeaT1 wrote:
does this mean, the majority of the items will be jewelry/flask based? or can there still be boots but they just will not receive the 3d art?

I am convinced they would not put an item up that could get 3D art, and say it won't get 3D art. Safe to say, they mean jewelry/belt/flask.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info