Chat Channel #'s: What they are

"
bilgin_89 wrote:
/global 100 is so dead im talking all day alone to my self

:)

It was always bound to fail, just look on the guild recruitment threads if you'd like to join a guild
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Inksm3ar wrote:

The Global Chat Channel #820 is the official Masters Group Questing Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #100 is the official Guild Recruitment Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #150 is the official Mapping Chat Channel.

The Trade Chat Channel #800 is the official Currency-Only Trade Channel.

I'm fairly certain that these channels should be advertised as "unofficial" :)
Or have a missed some GGG announcement/statement about the whole situation?
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Mar 21, 2016, 11:57:22 AM
"
Inksm3ar wrote:
Here is a collection of the channels that people use in-game for various purposes. I have taken these from other places in hopes of putting it in one place for all to see.

The Global Chat Channel #820 is the official Masters Group Questing Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #100 is the official Guild Recruitment Channel.

The Global Chat Channel #150 is the official Mapping Chat Channel.

The Trade Chat Channel #800 is the official Currency-Only Trade Channel.

To join, type the following in the Chat Window in-game:

/global 820

/global 100

/global 150

/trade 800

if anyone has any more suggestions or channels that are currently in use please say so. If your idea is good and the community uses it maybe we could have a couple place to hang out for good resources.

Many thanks Inksmear!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Hi.
Thanks for compiling this!

I have a suggestion for a channel - With Perandus League in full swing and the laundry list of achievements we need to do - maybe having a channel designated for things such as X Boss or Y Corrupted zone and maybe "Cruel/Merc Western Forest 1 Monster Left"..

I randomly catch people posting this stuff in Global 1,2,3,4..etc.. but as you all know it's just painful to even make an attempt to focus on that scrolling.. *ahem*(sometimes).

Also this would be a spot for folks to go WHILE they're running whichever World Zone or easter egg hunt and maybe share rewards/split farm etc.

Just today I accidentally found the Chaos Sentinel during some typical, random & inefficient ocd exploration/wandering/sidetracking I often find myself doing.. as soon as I posted the find in G's 1,2 & 3 - *poof* swallowed up by the crashing waves of commentary & chit chat.

That's why 820 is great - It's community enforced and you don't go there to shoot the bull, trade, spam or mess around. You're there for a reason and (nearly) everything posted is somewhat relevant to the overall purpose of said channel.

/Global 700 or something?

Take care all and thanks again.
MC
Was just wondering why these channels are separate such as trade and global itself.
ign SeaSaint or DadSaint
"
ChaosGaidin wrote:
I have a suggestion for a channel - With Perandus League in full swing and the laundry list of achievements we need to do - maybe having a channel designated for things such as X Boss or Y Corrupted zone and maybe "Cruel/Merc Western Forest 1 Monster Left"..

<...>

That's why 820 is great - It's community enforced and you don't go there to shoot the bull, trade, spam or mess around. You're there for a reason and (nearly) everything posted is somewhat relevant to the overall purpose of said channel.

/Global 700 or something?
I post it - and see it quite often - in that same 820. It is used not only for masters now, cadiro free offers(not trades) and achievements are all there too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
b
global 710 used to be there for warbands and tempests. i think it was that number i can't quite remember. maybe it's up again now that warbands is back in perandu flashback.
The global channel numbers looked like they were based on the month-day the league started, so masters leveling (in beyond/rampage I think, I came back at the end) started on 8/20/2014? Makes it simpler to remember if you know those dates or look them up. Thought the Perandus challenges were being done in 304 for March 4th, but ain't nobody in there. Maybe that method can start being used with Prophecy, up to you guys.
"
Ax2Grind wrote:
Thought the Perandus challenges were being done in 304 for March 4th, but ain't nobody in there.
it's not master-only channel, many perandus challenges were there too
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info