Season One America PvP Invitational!

to bad i missed it. Saw the vod on twitch though, it was more interesting than what i would have imagined.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Jan 18, 2015, 12:15:34 AM
Shield Charge really made my day. That was great fun to watch, I got so hyped just watching that.
Eight out of the sixteen players are the same as in the eu matches. Really?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jan 18, 2015, 2:24:23 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Eight out of the sixteen players are the same as in the eu matches. Really?

Its even funnier (or sad, depends on how you see it) how certain individuals got into the invitational.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Go Hege!

Didn't fyndel win one swiss? Actually, I see he got this spot

The following 16 players have earned invites to the PvP invitational event this weekend.
America Standard:

lapiz (first in US01-04-STD)
Pillowapnts (second in US01-27-STD)
Alexlulz (second in US01-50-STD)
Oats_PT (first in US01-73-STD)

He's not participating?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jan 18, 2015, 3:40:06 AM
I left the European VOD running for 4 minutes and its just a banner with music playing, are you sure you linked the correct video? I posted in this topic since I figured more likely to get read.

edit: Commentating starts at 4.5 mins, Matches start at 13 mins.
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Jan 18, 2015, 4:11:00 AM
"
Strimlaren wrote:
to bad i missed it. Saw the vod on twitch though, it was more interesting than what i would have imagined.

U didnt messed it, u missed eu. This is america, they didnt played jet.
"
"
dEus__ wrote:
Could anyone explain me how they decide which players are picked to attend? Cause there are players missing, like Midwest who made 1000 points this season.
some people dont have time when the tourney is hold or dont wanna do it i had 2 invites aswell but didnt have time probably same with him.

Yes. Seems like I missed the news where they announced the invited players. Thanks for clearing it up.
Please switch loser game 5 and 6, it will prevent 2 people getting matched again together in the early elimination stage.
I really enjoyed seeing Lapiz make it pretty far into the tournament yesterday. Really want to see more Casters in LLD :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info