Quote of the day

"
For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

^ someone's been watching true detective!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

And absolutely loving it.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

And absolutely loving it.

Rustin Cohle is an unsung genius

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 28, 2015, 12:13:21 AM
"
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
"
Poems are soft kitten furs. smoothing out the rough edges of my world.”
Forum signature
"
Have you ever watched a crab on the shore crawling backward in search of the Atlantic Ocean, and missing? That's the way the mind of man operates.
"
A programmer is a vessel that converts caffeine into code.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
What fresh Hell can this be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info