dominus or atziri farming

anyone can tell me dominus or atziri best way to farm for get exalt ?
Dominus :

+ Very efficient alts/chaos (recipe)
+ Lots of uniques
+ Most of wealth comes in orbs, so it is ready to be used

- Requires at least one alt with good mf gear and for efficient portal to speed up the way
- Requires skills at understanding how the upper scepter of god is generated
- Boring

Atziri :

+ Not boring
+ Above average drops

- Requires a good char
- Queen of flasks
- Have to farm/pay for sets
- Need to sell the gear, delayed income
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 10, 2015, 10:04:07 AM
Dominus by far.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why not both :D I mean getting attached to one method may get boring at some point of time. Sometimes i joined MF party to farm Dominus, sometimes i bought frags and ran for Atziri sets to farm her later on. This creates the diversification in farming methods thus keeping myself always occupied .
- The Lone Survivor -
Tested Vaal Farming?

If you do a run in 2 minutes thats kinda nice.

Nevertheless, currently im farmin' maps (<=74) in Bloodline with arround 160 iir. Thats super nice too (Need almost all the portals all the time..) and for 74 and lower you really need no gear or damage to clean them smooth..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

If I had to choose, I guess I'd choose Atziri. Item for item it's probably the same, but the experience is good so you can level up and sell 20/20 gems after a while. But honestly, mapping is by far the most efficient farming.
Atziri on torment is nearly not profitable anymore. 1 try "costs" 10 chaos (thats what a set goes for)Belts go under 1ex even well rolled and rarely sell, Boots are >1c, flask = vendor. For a doryanis scepter you get 1,5 ex, but if you want to sell it you go for 1ex max. Hopes go for 2ex (1,5 if selling fast), rest for 3c if lucky.

Not worth it at all IMHO.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info