Dear Grinding Gear Games, Please Fix Your Drop Pickup System.

I have had 3 uniques sniped now, and it's gotten me quite unsettled, I understand why the current system is in place, but please make an option for drops in a party to be confined to users. This way rag-tag parties you play with online can be more feasible.

Sorry about the post not being as clear as I wanted I am not too experienced in submitting online letters, Thank-you for reading.
When making a party, leader can set three options:
- Permanent loot allocation: what you are proposing, drops are separated by players, so your drops are yours (only if you pick the item and drop it due to full inventory, will it be visible ot other players)
- Short allocation: basically, permanent for few seconds, and then it turns into free for all.
- FFA: drops are shared by all party members.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
What you want is called "Permanent allocation", it already exists. Party leader sets the loot allocation.

If you dont want your cheap uniques sniped, then simply don't join parties that do not have permanent allocation set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info