New Community Showcase

Amazinguu!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Thanks a lot for showcasing my podcast with Greendude. I hope you guys enjoyed listening to it! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Thanks a lot for showcasing my podcast with Greendude. I hope you guys enjoyed listening to it! :)

Love you LNB. I find your videos very informative and entertaining. You and Ziggy are the best PoE twitchers.
woohoo hype
I have to agree. While the effort is nice, it buries the artists, poets and others behind a wall of twitch channels.

We can hope that GGG realizes their mistake and corrects it and separates out Community Showcase into categories that better organize the fields they have thrown into it.

I'm sorry twitch users and watchers, but making a video of you playing a game is not being creative and should be given another forum to share your interests.
Just looked

I can t understand what item showcases and twitch videos of Hideouts or streams have in common with arts.

Forum pvp
"
Omfg I just realized what's happened.

They just renamed the streaming board to include fan art, fan fiction, etc.

As if it wasn't already a mess.

Words fail me, and that...NEVER happens.

dude where else would monkuar put his push-up videos?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Agree with what those guys said up there ^

It would be nice to see the poets, writers, artists etc. in their own separate section away from the streamers. (Exception to that young fellow who streams his sculpting, of course. Along with others who have video dedicated to some form of artistic expression)

Charan has a super idea there
Went to the Showcase this morning to support the artists and other writers. Except for a token few, everything is page after page of twitch or youtube videos of people playing the game.

Very disappointed as I know there are many others out there that have written stories and made artwork to share, but why bother? It will be hidden in no time by the streamers.
Thanks for your feedback guys. We've now updated the Community Showcase index so that streaming has its own section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info