Spectres cast SRS

So I have seen the necro guys online in two videos showing them cast SRS. One source suggests that you can find them in Elreon missions. Does anyone know if there is another place to find them?
I'm 90% sure they either no longer exist or can't be used as Spectres anymore somehow. Will check and edit in my findings. You could only ever find them in missions though.

Edit: Seems like it was just a damage nerf. Not sure whether they're still good Spectres or not.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jan 6, 2015, 11:09:08 PM
ah okay bummer though. I tried out 29 zombies with my 11 zombies and 6 raise spectres as lunaris mages that raise zombies (3 each) 11+18= 29 it is pretty good but I like srs and I have been asking around about it.
I ran my level 8 Elreon hoping to see one or even desecrate then but all it gave me was the generic skeleton corpses. Which to my luck it was a timed mission and none of them spawned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info