Mirrow Arrow 4L setup?

I been very interested in trying out this skill in one of my bow builds, and I am wondering what would be the support gems most favorable in a 4L setup since I lack the knowledge for the mechanics behind this skill. I want to complement my bow build with this skill. I appreciate it your opinion in helping me make a good 4L setup for Mirrow Arrow.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

If you're not trying to go full summoner (build link in my sig) and are just using it for a little additional dps against single targets, then probably...

Mirror + PPAD + Minion Damage + FasterAttacks/WED/Culling/Crit/whatever
faster attacks is always a great option because not only does it quicken your mirrors attacks but mirror/blink arrow are both attacks so it speeds up their "cast" time as well.
"
pneuma wrote:
If you're not trying to go full summoner (build link in my sig) and are just using it for a little additional dps against single targets, then probably...

Mirror + PPAD + Minion Damage + FasterAttacks/WED/Culling/Crit/whatever

I will first try out an see how single targeting goes. I will use the whatever part with Increased Duration or trap gem seeing as though the base duration does not increase with leveling. Thank you for your suggestions, pneuma. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 6, 2015, 10:34:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info