HC MF culler build

Ive been playing first as a summoner witch and lately as a SRS scion with a buddy that started with me who have been playing arc witch and tornado ranger. So far we are doing alright when we dont rip due to stupid mistakes. So far we have very little currency and the only reason we managed to get some decent gear when we got to merciless was that we got a exalted drop early. Ive been looking for a HC viable MF culler build to increase our drop quality but seems theres very few builds made for this and the threads ive found have either been outdated or made for SC players.

Is there anyone who's got a nice HC viable MF culler build? some solo capability would be prefered since its just 2 of us playing 80% of the time.
I find summoner to be the best culler, if u dont have a lot to invest and want to be able to do some solo action. With it u can have full dmg zombies/specters and cull urself, for example with arc.

I've seen dual flame totem builds, but i dont know how good they r solo with mf gems.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 7, 2015, 4:54:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info