Strong Righteous Fire Incinerate Templar Build 1.3

This is my rf incinerator which ive been finding to be very strong, my clear speed feels extremely fast, even in party play, and once im higher level this build should be able to kill atziri with a lot of ease. I am currently in torment league and so am not very rich, so far i've probably invested about 4ex into it.

My current skill tree at level 77
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zaEXKmk

My future skill tree at level
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zaEX34t

On the skill tree i have just 9.8% regen which isnt enough to sustain rf in the usual way. I use the barbarism node which gives +1 max fire res with rise of the phoenix which give +8 and i use a lvl 20 purity of fire with a level 2 empower in a geoffri's crest.

My Current Gear
Spoiler
Its important to try to get as much es as possible on gear to have more mana so you can sustain a higher level aa. Im planning to get some gloves with the implicit "enemies are cursed with elemental weakness when hit", this will greatly increase my clear speed but for now i'll just have to wait

Gem Links
Spoiler
Incinerate + GMP + Faster Projectiles + Fire Pen + Spell Echo + Faster Casting (If incinerate is 20q faster projectiles isn't neccesary so you would skip that out and your 6th link would become added chaos.
At the moment for RF i have it linked to increased burning damage, increased AoE and Fire Pen. Once i get an enhance i will replace fire pen with enhance and increased burning damage for arctic armour.
In the Geoffri's i have a lvl 2 empower and reduced mana linked to a lvl 20 purity of fire and purity of lightning. The levels of the empower and purity of fire are mandatory and so cannot be replaced
I also have a reduced mana linked to clarity.
Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Faster Casting - Reduced duration is a mandatory link for lightning warp but faster casting isnt required.
CWDT (lvl 11) + Immortal Call (lvl 11) + Enduring Cry (Lvl 10)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments, i'll try to reply asap and i'll keep this build updated.
Actually, you can skip fire penetration for RF. It needs a hit to work, and RF is a degen.

However, you can use concentrated effect, it's awesome! it brings a lot more DPS to RF.
Oh didn't realise that, thanks for letting me know
What's your dps on this build so far?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info