Non_Crit Elemental Bow Build

Elemntal Bow Focusing on Lightning Damage and Shock.
Currently lvl80
DPS: 10,275 5L Tornado Shot with GMP (Wrath, Anger, Herald of Thunder)...still working on getting my Alpha's to RRBB or RRGB so can put anger on it

will post screenshots and possibly videos later

TREE

GEARS
Spoiler

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler

to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Last edited by Qyenoh on Jan 4, 2015, 10:12:16 AM
Been looking for a templar bow build for 1.3, so I decided to try this out. Just a question, what is your main defense for this build? I'm still fairly low level so it isn't that big of a deal at the moment, but I just wanted to know how you handled getting hit, whenever you do.

Also I noticed you didn't go with Precision early on. Maybe its just me and I like starting builds with the items i'm going to use later, but I decided to go with it, for the dex as well as the accuracy bonus. Instead of getting that extra 5% life above discipline and training, I grabbed the extra accuracy/attk speed, which I could spec out of later.

On a semi related note, I wish more people will try out of character builds on the forums. I've always thought making an elemental bow templar build would be fun and interesting, its just that most builds I've seen online are incredibly old. With the redesign, I saw alot of potential, except for any way to get any bow/phys dmg. Not to mention dex as well, but even at lvl18 i'm sitting on 92 dex, so I guess that isn't as much of an issue as I thought. Anyway, even though I just started the build, I appreciate you for doing something different, rather than following the crowd and altering a FotM build, or cookie cutters.

edit: didn't notice the AA
Last edited by DigitalDead on Jan 31, 2015, 1:20:48 PM
"
DigitalDead wrote:
Been looking for a templar bow build for 1.3, so I decided to try this out. Just a question, what is your main defense for this build? I'm still fairly low level so it isn't that big of a deal at the moment, but I just wanted to know how you handled getting hit, whenever you do.

Also I noticed you didn't go with Precision early on. Maybe its just me and I like starting builds with the items i'm going to use later, but I decided to go with it, for the dex as well as the accuracy bonus. Instead of getting that extra 5% life above discipline and training, I grabbed the extra accuracy/attk speed, which I could spec out of later.

On a semi related note, I wish more people will try out of character builds on the forums. I've always thought making an elemental bow templar build would be fun and interesting, its just that most builds I've seen online are incredibly old. With the redesign, I saw alot of potential, except for any way to get any bow/phys dmg. Not to mention dex as well, but even at lvl18 i'm sitting on 92 dex, so I guess that isn't as much of an issue as I thought. Anyway, even though I just started the build, I appreciate you for doing something different, rather than following the crowd and altering a FotM build, or cookie cutters.

edit: didn't notice the AA

hey there...

for the defense im using AA (can afford max level i believe once i got the gem levelled)....i haven't played that much now but i got this leveled to 83 i think without running to major problems so i can say its quite viable end-game....
if you're still playing the build hit me up in game and i'll gladly give u the gears i used for this one and maybe help you with some questions regarding the build
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info